2xlntguy2Bsingle's photo
Sat 06/21/08 06:34 AM
My profile must really suck or I live in the wrong part of the world. There are no ladies around here I guess.
Rate my profile and let me know what is wrong.
Thanks

2xlntguy2Bsingle's photo
Thu 06/19/08 04:04 AM
Hey all.

I'm fairly new also. Just wanted to say hello and If these profiles are real....why doesn't anyone respond to messages. lol

Have a great day!

2xlntguy2Bsingle's photo
Tue 05/20/08 07:18 PM
On line dating sucks...too bad there are no great places to meet singles in Toledo. I thought of starting my own business and I wanted to incorporate a singles hang out but Im not sure how that would work. All I have seen in this area is christian dances and dances for older singles. If anyone here has info on a few places that singles hang out...let me know. I don't hang out at bars a lot but I do go play pool now and then. Not the best place to meet that someone special...if you know what I mean.

2xlntguy2Bsingle's photo
Mon 11/26/07 01:13 PM
I thought about finding a group of people to meet with. The ladies woudnt be so uneasy and we could have a great time as a group. If someone decides to do this in the N.W. Ohio area, be sure to let me know...

2xlntguy2Bsingle's photo
Mon 11/26/07 01:03 PM
Hi to all,

I just joined this site also and wanted to add my 2 cents...

The only thing I can think of at this time is, damn it's hard to find singles in Toledo.