Community > Posts By > GNwriter25

GNwriter25's photo
Sun 09/25/11 11:40 AM
NFL Football

GNwriter25's photo
Sat 09/24/11 02:37 PM
My favorite game system is definitely the Nintendo Wii, and I totally love Mario Karts Wii, and the New Super Mario Brothers, Wii...what about yous?

GNwriter25's photo
Sat 09/24/11 02:24 PM
I like Yoshi, and his dolphin dasher! That bike rocks!!

GNwriter25's photo
Fri 09/23/11 05:29 PM
Just for those who don't know yet, I am attempting to write books, and I'd like to share a short story: Now...this story is about, well, 3 kings, who rule arrogantly, and are greedy, and almost inconsiderate, but anyway, I hope you all enjoy this little tale, the first short story I've told to anyone b4, here goes:

It was a gloomy and cloudy day, as narrow slits for raindrops poured to the soggy ground. A villager had been accused of stealing from one of his kings. So, the royal jester, as was his duty, dragged him in the large stone castle by his ruffled collar.
The villager could barely breathe. That jester's grip was hard as stone, and didn't relent for any reason. By the time they both entered the great hall, he, the villager, panted from suffocation and exasperation.
"What brings you before us, peasant?" The king, sitting on the far right, inquired in a gruff voice. Both his navy blue eyes pierced through the villager's coffee browns. An expression of suspicion staring down one of guilt, and fright.
"I believe this villager is the one who has stolen from you, your majesty," the jester explained in a sleazy voice, similar to the caw of a crow. His grin said it all. With the peasant's worried look, he knew he'd been caught.
"Take him to the dungeon!" Boomed the king. After the jester nodded his large square head, the command would soon be executed.
As both the royal and the poverty-stricken figures moved through a giant silver arch, they entered a dark corridor. Just beyond that was where that peasant might as well spend the rest of his life.
After the jester entered the great hall once more, he shot a sly look at all three kings. In his head, he thought: My majesty with the dark chocolate brown hair (far right) is very gullible sometimes. His majesty with the matted straw colored hair (middle) can't seem to make a command even if he tried, and that chipmunk-faced king (far left) thinks he's everything a king should be. This should be very easy.
"I just want you all to know," wheezed the jester. Before he could continue though, he looked as if he changed his mind on what to say. However, a sly grin soon reappeared on his face, and he appeared to have decided to go on with it. "I have returned all your gold that was stolen. It is under the middle king's throne. And now, your majesties, I shall turn in for the night."
And so the jester went up a spiraling marble staircase. After his footsteps could no long be heard, the kings looked at each other as if they didn't trust either of them.
All three rulers argued about who'd keep the gold safe. However, neither of them could seem to agree on that. So, in the end of the dispute, the middle king cleared his throat loudly.
"I shall take the gold for tonight." At that note, all three kings hit the hay: The middle king took the gold first, and pocketed it.
Upstairs, the king that sat on the far right sat in his small messy room pondering. In the ancient mirror that hung on his wall, he spotted the jester. This put a suspicious, and yet disturbed, expression on his pale face.
"How may I help you, jester"? And the fool grinned his largest grin yet.
"Oh, I'm just checking on how you're doing, your majesty," he droned. The king looked even more suspicious. However, the jester then grabbed a knife sitting beside the king, and stabbed him.
Inside his large and tidy room, the king, who sat in the middle throne, brushed his hair, and ranted about how wonderful he was. When he spotted the jester, he wore an expression of utmost hate.
"What do you want, jester?!" He inquired in a snotty tone. The fool frowned, but wasn't too fazed by that deplorable tone.
"I just wanted to tell you something before I get some sleep..." the jester replied.
"And what is that? I'm busy!" The king snapped.
However, soon after he said that, the jester stabbed him, and laughed a very sparrowish cackle.
"You're history! There, now I said it, foolish king!" The fool snarled.
For some reason, the jester didn't kill the third king...yet. He waited 'till morning, when his majesty woke up, and he did around 8 O'clock. When the king went downstairs, he paused. It was very strange to see the jester sitting on the king's thrones.
"What's the meaning of this, jester?!" He incredulously asked. The heinous fool responded with a grin.
"I'm afraid your fellow rulers won't be joining you. For I have slayed them! The gold is mine, and now, so is this kingdom! Surrender, and I'll spare your life. However, contradict me, and I will fight you to your doom!" The jester's threat made the king very determined. He unsheathed a knife.
Both figures did battle inside the castle. They ducked, parried, clanged their knives against each other, sidestepped, zigzagged, and came close to decapitating each other. In the end, the fool slayed the third king. He took the crown upon his round head, and placed it upon his, the jester's, flat head.
After going upstairs to a balcony, right off the middle king's room, he spoke to the peasants down below.
"From this day forward, I will be your king." And he grinned most heinously, and widely.

GNwriter25's photo
Fri 09/23/11 04:58 PM
I know, right? That one's, so far, one of my favorite episodes! drinks :laughing:

GNwriter25's photo
Fri 09/23/11 03:01 PM
I'd listen to Evanescence anyday! They're a very awesome band, me tinks :smile:

GNwriter25's photo
Fri 09/23/11 02:52 PM
I like Nirvana! Kurt Cobain rocked!

GNwriter25's photo
Fri 09/23/11 02:50 PM
Anybody at all on this site like Mario Karts anywhat? That's one of my favorite games on (in my case) the Nintendo Wii. But does anyone have it on a DS? And like that game?

GNwriter25's photo
Fri 09/23/11 02:28 PM
One day, Jesus and Satan were typing in a document about why others should follow them. It was a rainy day, and there was lots of lightning. After one vicious flash of lightning, the power went out. Satan started swearing up a storm. He looks at Jesus incredulously, and says "Why the h$%** aren't you angry?" and Jesus looks at him, and simply replies "Jesus saves"

GNwriter25's photo
Fri 09/23/11 12:43 PM
I absolutely love Megamind! It's one of the greatest CG animated movies of the current movie era, I think.

GNwriter25's photo
Fri 09/23/11 12:40 PM
I'd watch American Dad more, but: I gotta hand it to Seth...those Family Guy Star Wars episodes are so awesome! I'd watch them anytime any day.

GNwriter25's photo
Fri 09/23/11 12:35 PM
Very action-packed. I just wanted to yell at Kevin Dun's character! But That's partially what made it a great movie, from my POV. Denzel Washington and Chris Pine were, once again, awesome.

GNwriter25's photo
Fri 09/23/11 12:28 PM
Oh yeah! I'm kinda sad that it's all over though. The series finale was freaking awesome!

GNwriter25's photo
Fri 09/23/11 12:26 PM
Oh yeah! And I can't forget the Harry Potters either :tongue:

GNwriter25's photo
Fri 09/23/11 12:26 PM
Few of my favorites are:
1989 Batman
Jurassic Park
Fantasia
The Other Man (with Antonio Banderas & Liam Neeson)
Spiderman (with Tobey Macguire)

GNwriter25's photo
Fri 09/23/11 12:14 PM
Looks like a profile. Very nicely done! I hope you find what your looking for.

GNwriter25's photo
Fri 09/23/11 12:10 PM
You've gotta great profile. It pretty much says everything a profile needs, kudos! And welcome! Hope ya find what you're looking for.

GNwriter25's photo
Fri 09/23/11 12:02 PM
Ur not ugly, man. Don't worry about those who call ya ugly. Gl on here, and I hope ya find what you're looking for.

GNwriter25's photo
Fri 09/23/11 11:58 AM
A cool profile. Nicely done

GNwriter25's photo
Fri 09/23/11 11:27 AM
I'm a latch hooker! I can even create and form my own designs.