Community > Posts By > mtk201

mtk201's photo
Tue 12/25/07 11:28 AM

Who wants to work that hard, to pretend to be interested, for such a minimal pay off.

Again, everyone but Bill especially, re-read the above line a couple times.

mtk201's photo
Tue 12/25/07 11:20 AM

Having lots of money and good looks. Hey,:smile: if they have it great. If not, doesnt make you any less of a person.

Exactly! Interesting way to say "that's what I'm looking for, but don't really know it or want to admit it"

mtk201's photo
Tue 12/25/07 09:28 AM
Well, if that is indeed true, then I applaud you for being more enlightened than the average woman. :)

mtk201's photo
Tue 12/25/07 08:57 AM
Bill,

For the most part, you're correct. Women are looking for a provider - someone who can protect them and help them and all that stuff. So MOST are (whether they know it or not) looking for someone good looking or with lots of money. This is their primary visceral drive, survival instinct.

But that doesn't mean all of them stop there, or all of them can't see past that. I personally know a few who are a little more highly developed than that - good luck searching! ha ha. The men in their lives are definitely a lucky few.

And look, all the ladies that want to lay into me on this - I've heard it all before, don't bother. If one would say that most guys are pigs, I'd agree with them. I like to think I'm not one of those, but I WOULD agree with you. Unforunately, we live in a world where being a gold-digger or pig, respectively, is natures default sexual mechanism. So good luck to all of you! Oh, and Merry Christmas! lol.