Community > Posts By > collated

collated's photo
Tue 02/19/13 05:51 AM

Women have the advantage then. To disable a women looks like a two step process. All a woman has to do to disable a man is just perform step one. laugh

collated's photo
Tue 02/19/13 05:37 AM

I respect animals but I don't respect PETA.

collated's photo
Tue 02/19/13 05:27 AM

Is that a tatoo or the scar of a sex change down on her lower area?

collated's photo
Tue 02/19/13 04:42 AM
Edited by collated on Tue 02/19/13 05:25 AM
You know Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck also has pretty eyes.

collated's photo
Tue 02/19/13 04:39 AM

you know kc has pretty eyes...

For some reason, I think the hair looks cool.

collated's photo
Tue 02/19/13 02:05 AM

It's also human nature not to want to look week. Women say they want men to express themselves, but they consider him a wuss when he does. They also say they want a gentleman, but they only go out with the bad boys, then when they actually have the nerve to wonder why they can't find a good guy.

Are you serious with this comment? laugh laugh laugh

C'mon. You can't be that surprised about this comment. Maybe you aren't like that, but I have have known a few women who weren't like that, and even they say that most other women are like that. This isn't something that I just made up. You ask any man who was raised to be a gentleman, and they will tell you that most women are only turned on by the men who act like jerks.

It's not that these guys are jerks; its that they are percieved as jerks. They may seem like jerks to you but not to the woman he is dating. How about men dating a woman who is a total biotch to him? We can see it but he doesn't see how she is treating him badly or using him money. So, is is safe to say most men are would perfer to date a woman that treats him like crap? I am not making this up as I see it a lot with women treating men this way. Being a gentleman is fine but you still need a backbone.

Since when did being a gentleman mean not having a backbone? See, you just made my point. Most women are only turned on by guys who aren't nice, because they think that nice equals no backbone. Those things aren't mutually exclusive. There are lots of guys that are nice that still can't be pushed around. You are getting being nice mixed up with being a door matt. There is a difference.

collated's photo
Tue 02/19/13 02:01 AM
Since when did being a gentleman mean not having a backbone? See, you just made my point. Most women are only turned on by guys who aren't nice, because they think that nice equals no backbone. Those things aren't mutually exclusive. There are lots of guys that are nice that still can't be pushed around. You are getting being nice mixed up with being a door matt. There is a difference.

collated's photo
Mon 02/18/13 05:32 PM
Edited by collated on Mon 02/18/13 05:35 PM

It's also human nature not to want to look week. Women say they want men to express themselves, but they consider him a wuss when he does. They also say they want a gentleman, but they only go out with the bad boys, then when they actually have the nerve to wonder why they can't find a good guy.

Are you serious with this comment? laugh laugh laugh

C'mon. You can't be that surprised about this comment. Maybe you aren't like that, but I have have known a few women who weren't like that, and even they say that most other women are like that. This isn't something that I just made up. You ask any man who was raised to be a gentleman, and they will tell you that most women are only turned on by the men who act like jerks. :tongue:

collated's photo
Mon 02/18/13 05:16 PM
Edited by collated on Mon 02/18/13 05:27 PM
It's also human nature not to want to look week. Women say they want men to express themselves, but they consider him a wuss when he does. They also say they want a gentleman, but they only go out with the bad boys, then when they actually have the nerve to wonder why they can't find a good guy. The only good guys they want to have anything to do with are the ones they want to keep in the friend zone. You know, the guy they use to go crying to when their bad boy treats them, well, bad. Duh!

collated's photo
Mon 02/18/13 03:47 PM
Huge anime fan here also. I don't cosplay myself, but I like to see the outfits of others. I am also a big fan of furries too.

collated's photo
Mon 02/18/13 03:42 PM
Edited by collated on Mon 02/18/13 03:44 PM
Yeah, sometimes people feel more comfortable with a generic pic of themselves just doing something, like the one you show.

collated's photo
Mon 02/18/13 03:41 PM
One reason is because they aren't sure what the date site is going to do with their photos, or what the scammers on their sites are going to do with their photos. You have to have some trust in a site to trust them with a photo of yourself, and from what I have heard, the vast majority of date sites are just scam sites.