Community > Posts By > amtheman

no photo
Tue 09/13/11 03:36 AM
Is there a way to search forum topics by a word, searching for words?
There are soooo many topics and discussions, is there anyways to search for one that might interest you by words or phrases? In some things there are hundreds of topics, but it would take forever to randomly find ones that might interest you.
Let me know, thank you, and have a great day!

no photo
Tue 09/13/11 03:09 AM
I have met a lot of woman gamers. Unfortunately they never stay single long. I hope you can find what you seek. I hope we all can. Stay positive.

no photo
Tue 09/13/11 02:56 AM
I don't know what to think of this yet.
I can tell by some peoples profiles they have no business dating anyone, and should probably seek help.
What is up with girls taking the half naked pics? Trying to attract the wrong kind of attention? Or Maybe thats their thing.
Do people ever write each other back and forth? Nobody has responded to me sense I have been on here. I will be patient. I hope I'm not wasting my time.
I know I'm not what most woman want, and thank God for that! I know a woman who wants the right things will recognize what is here and take my heart someday.
Until then I would consider any useful tips.. I do plan to add more pictures, when I can get some one to snap a couple.
I haven't found a good way to take a picture of myself. You always get that armpit shot, or you have to stand funny trying to hold that camera way out, and you can't see what you look like, so there is always some odd facial expression. Or the picture into the mirror idea. Flash. Nice ball of light with arms, or the no flash is better but still seems to make a bad picture.
I sure home I'm not the only one who has tried this stuff, I'd feel kind goofy. That is a normal feeling for me though.
Also I don't have a clue what to write in the about me section. I don't really talk about myself much. Is is better to say nothing, a little, or a bunch? What if you say something stupid, or something that is misunderstood?
I've been alone so long I don't even know what is what these days...
Thanks for the help!