Community > Posts By > loveboatexpress

loveboatexpress's photo
Mon 10/10/11 06:33 AM

Do you even have any clue what you really want in life?

all i want to have relationship .To live everyday, to share everything, do whatever we like and finally grow old and die.

so, do you truly believe that death is the end of your existence? happy

Yes it is end of journey flowerforyou . when we die there is nothing more. We vanish

just believe me after death there is life ,no one shall vanish

tell me what happens after death where we go?

Technically I have been on the other side! We are talking Heart Rate 0! Eyes shut. Time to call an ambulance. That was thanks to an allergy test gone bad.

There was nothing there! I didn't see anything. I woke up suddenly gushing vomit like a geyser. I didn't meet God or Jesus or Krishna, Buddha, Mohammed. NOTHING! I did not fall asleep. What we have been taught to have blind faith in is a LIE! I could care less WHAT culture you are from. Life after death? Only in fiction.

Make hay while the sun shines!

BELIEVE ME! I BEEN THERE! I didn't see anything. I would have remembered even if it was like a dream.

Loveboatexpress, you need to find (a) lover(s) that know how to touch you, are reasonably in touch with you as a person, and have a life. I have spent years among people who are so self important. Los Angeles is so full of people shallower than a mud puddle. They pretend to know what love is. They think they are living life. I know I am not living life the way I want to either and I have had a lot of what I would call "Bunk Sex" because women think they know what they are doing. Good sex is experimentation (within personal limits, when there are no personal limits we call that person a TRISEXUAL as in they will try ANYTHING once and if they like it? Do it some more). A relationship can not revolve around sex but sex is integral like the wheel bearing to a car. If you miss that part the car won't roll. Likewise most women have no clue what to do on top of a man. And if that is the case what makes ANY lesbian think they can out do any man in bed when he is a competent lover? Frankly some lesbians I know I would not touch with a pole like a lot of women I know. Then again the laws of attraction are screwy! We want what we can't have, men and women alike.

But if there is one thing I have learned in life, Real sexual gratification is elusive like a functional relationship! If you get both you hit the mother load. I think that culturally you are in a society that expects subservient and servile women. That has an effect on how you perceive love. And you are still questioning what and how you feel. You are more than likely Bisexual and need to have it both ways. If you were just out for the experience of sexual gratification I am pretty sure I could show you a world you only dreamed of. But being Draconian I have a hard edge to how I think and feel and a relationship might be very different considering "Sheep don't run with wolves but sometimes dogs do!" I don't like subservient and servile women. I like a woman who will speak her mind but do it with grace. There is a huge difference coming off like a Bittche (Mingles's word police don't like this word, female dog is the alternative) and coming off like someone in command and control and it has everything to do with attitude. Most (AND I WILL STICK BY THIS!) American Lesbians are utter man haters. Some don't have the hate issues and are people just like anyone but others are rabid and want to but the bite on all other women who are either Bi, Heterosexual, or have questions about them selves. They rush them into a lifestyle they are not prepared for and wind up ruining women to the whole idea of a relationship with sexual fulfillment.

In a previous post I complained about how people are not honest at all with themselves or others around them. First be honest with yourself and admit you don't have enough information. What might be a fascination now could turn out later to only be just that. You might even find fulfillment in a three way relationship where it is you and one other woman and man. You could discover that you like it with two men and yourself. We all want what we want.

You feel trapped between personal belief and cultural belief. I would probably be thrilled out of my mind to have a life partnership and a fully committed relationship with two women and myself. Hell I have had my share of fantasies about that one. But I want more than life will grant me. So I will make the best I can of what I got. It might help if you do the same! Walk, don't run through life.

CARPE DIEM!drinker

Thanks for your effect and analysis..
for me sex is one of way to express mylove for the person.
am sure i will do with my women and maybe i will try with men too in future..Cheers to life

loveboatexpress's photo
Thu 10/06/11 08:20 AM

all i want to have relationship .To live everyday, to share everything, do whatever we like and finally grow old and die.

Yes it is end of journey flowerforyou . when we die there is nothing more. We vanish

just believe me after death there is life ,no one shall vanish

tell me what happens after death where we go?

loveboatexpress's photo
Thu 10/06/11 04:48 AM

loveboatexpress's photo
Thu 10/06/11 01:42 AM

Am seeking for soul mate here and not quite sure if am lesbian or not. but still i enjoy being with male company only friendly manner and I feel am more attracted to female like crush. I want my partner to be my soul mate.

In India marriage is essential at one point of time with guy. But I feel is company all you need at the end and I looking for partner for my life before getting married to someone

Breaking up a marriage is really difficult and I don’t want hurt. Problem is if I find my soul mate after marriage.

My question is should I wait until I get my soul mate?

you need to wait but can you stand it?

Sure thx

loveboatexpress's photo
Thu 10/06/11 01:38 AM
Edited by loveboatexpress on Thu 10/06/11 01:42 AM

loveboatexpress's photo
Thu 10/06/11 01:18 AM
Edited by loveboatexpress on Thu 10/06/11 01:21 AM

Pleaseeeeee be a lesbian ;]

I love to be lesbian
i really feel good when watching these movie I can't think straight, Elena undone, Loving Annabella , Pepa y silvia ( Paco man TV serial)
and some time feel that am lesbian and finding true partner real difficult and Even if like person i cann't stay with her. the relationship is totally abondon here. naming the relations is also quite difficult here. till my parent are alive i cann't go into that relationship. if i go with here they will separte me from whole family.in that way my half of life will go.
bcoz Indian culture does not encourage for same sex marriage like western culture.

loveboatexpress's photo
Wed 10/05/11 07:30 AM
Edited by loveboatexpress on Wed 10/05/11 07:32 AM
Am seeking for soul mate here and not quite sure if am lesbian or not. but still i enjoy being with male company only friendly manner and I feel am more attracted to female like crush. I want my partner to be my soul mate.

In India marriage is essential at one point of time with guy. But I feel is company all you need at the end and I looking for partner for my life before getting married to someone

Breaking up a marriage is really difficult and I don’t want hurt. Problem is if I find my soul mate after marriage.

My question is should I wait until I get my soul mate?

loveboatexpress's photo
Wed 10/05/11 02:11 AM
I am very thankful for your suggestion Mr. Lowered.

I was once very ease with myself by thinking about relationship and Ever loved guy in my life but I had crash with teacher when was 13 I wrote her name in my hand but when I school I didn't have same feeling for her.

Is that love require a constant touch..

Am losing interested when person is not with me..
Even in my college I had crash with once of best friend but now I don't feel the same way.

They live only in my memory.

This attraction towards female has increased rapidly and now am watching lesbian movie which makes me like I should get one for me in life.

the way they fall in love with each other it is just amazing.

loveboatexpress's photo
Tue 10/04/11 08:03 AM
Edited by loveboatexpress on Tue 10/04/11 08:05 AM
Thanks for reading and writing your comments

Am a female 26 yrs am looking for soul mate to spend my life. Am emotionally attracted towards female and am not sure if am lesbian or not. I once had sex with guy but I did not enjoy. I don’t know whom should I select as partner or should I be open in selecting a partner? I don’t want to get married to person who is not emotionally connected. If I get my soul mate after my marriage. What will happen for marriage? i don't want to hurt the person also so to avoid this how long can i wait for soul mate?

any idea?:smile: