Community > Posts By > ArchyArtsy

ArchyArtsy's photo
Wed 09/14/11 03:33 AM
thanks for all the help, but this site does work afterall i already met someone and we are doing great, same city, same personality. thats my success story!

ArchyArtsy's photo
Tue 09/13/11 08:47 AM
well thank you for the positive feedback, and cuties i mean by girls my age, not way older or younger

ArchyArtsy's photo
Mon 09/12/11 03:39 PM
why is this? is it my pictures that will grab their attention or something else?

ArchyArtsy's photo
Mon 09/12/11 08:17 AM
I have been into photography for a very long time, landscapes and colors are my favorite. here is one of my favorites

/Users/MikeHaun/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Masters/2011/08/27/20110827-152120/DSC04377.JPG

ArchyArtsy's photo
Mon 09/12/11 08:13 AM
just want to know if my profile would attract girls around me, looking for dating, a relationship and friends!

ArchyArtsy's photo
Mon 09/12/11 08:05 AM
we are out there, us country boys just dont seem like the "country boys" they dress urban and seem like they are from the city, which usually is not the case.

ArchyArtsy's photo
Mon 09/12/11 08:02 AM
to seal the deal, lean in and give her a kiss on the cheek, that will make her want to kiss you and when she either pulls you back or leaves it for later. just wait she will show you the opportunity to kiss her or she will kiss you

ArchyArtsy's photo
Mon 09/12/11 07:59 AM
whats up man, i actually had the same thing happen to me. but to get right to it. if she puts in her texts smilies or any continuous dots......it means she is into you and looking for this chat thing to continue. if you really want to be with her just take it slow and be the cool sweet guy i believe you can be. she obviously wants to get to know you more and more and find out a lot about you if she just texts you out of the "blue". and just to know when you do throw a party and she asks to push it back to a date tell her you will, that question for you to push the party back to at least the 1st means that she wants to be there when you have this party and flirt with you at the party. be the gentleman and be the guy you are. she is into you no doubt about it, and yes she wants a relationship, so when you feel comfortable talking to her in person. walk straight up to her and ask her to dinner, after the dinner tho ask if she wants to go for a walk to talk more. Going to dinner then a movie is just too old fashioned and common. the whole movie thing is just to make it so you both cuddle, if you want to cuddle with her invite her back to your place and put a movie on there. but you got this i know you do.

ArchyArtsy's photo
Mon 09/12/11 07:46 AM
not sex on the first night, thats a 5th or 6th date. if she wanted me to stay the night to cuddle and then pass out sure thats fine but if she wants to give it up to me so quick she isnt worth my time to begin with. and im not going to give it up to her until we both feel comfortable with one another.