Community > Posts By > bigblockcoupe

no photo
Fri 10/07/11 09:19 PM
Lmao I love how instead of taking my post literally for what it says so many people read into it a bunch of things I never said nor implied hilarious

no photo
Fri 10/07/11 01:48 PM
Dee duh dee! Never mind.

no photo
Fri 10/07/11 12:42 PM
Did anyone actually take the time to read my initial post?i was griping that there is hardly anyone that is on the site that is remotely close, like within 100 miles, that has visited their profile in the last 30 days and almost no new profiles. What is there to put time into?Almost every single profile isn't being checked by the poster so why would I email or try to make contact with people who no longer frequent the site? This could be regional but seriously I doubt it. I've had several hits from women in other countries but usually that leads to some kind of scam or its the site moderators using made up profiles to drum up interest in your profile in an attempt to get you to upgrade. Just my 2 cents from prior experiences.

no photo
Fri 10/07/11 05:04 AM
Obviously the forums are the only part of this supposive dating site that are booming, i'm not interested in meeting someone half the world away. Seriously who had time to troll these forums all day anyways?

no photo
Thu 10/06/11 08:45 PM
seriously this is the only dating site I have seen where almost everyone in my area has not been on for a month or more and no new profiles since I signed up, very discouraging.