Community > Posts By > single_mommy_b

single_mommy_b's photo
Wed 12/12/07 08:47 AM

drugs inhance bad tempers too .... oh ill leave it at that....ill just say this.... and not go into detail... once the kids are bruised that is where u draw the line..... im sure when u reject him u will hear the spew of no one will want u cause u have a baby... and then the emotional beat down will start happening first..... that u are fat or whatever.... my gawd i was 5'4 and 120 lbs i was fat..... funny how i beleived it for 20 yrs later

the sad part is i can just picture him doing the same... and it takes a strong person to go through that and im not ready for that i just dont know how to keep him away, well he can still visit his son if he wants... supervised... but he thinks because i have his child that im his or whatever and he is a nice guy at times but my son deserves better so how do i tell him i dnt want to be with him without him going off the hook??

single_mommy_b's photo
Wed 12/12/07 08:12 AM
Edited by single_mommy_b on Wed 12/12/07 08:16 AM

maybe he needs a place to live too?

thats not it... he has a place with his cousin.huh so yeah...

single_mommy_b's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:50 AM
he says he works construction but i havent seen anything from it he hasnt even bought him diapers or helped out with medical bills or anything! i am thinking about having a talk with him he just has a really bad temper and i dont know how he will react to this expecially if hes high... so IDK!

single_mommy_b's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:20 AM
well he keeps telling me that he dosent have a reason to change rite now but if i get back with him hed have a family and a reason to change but i just cant chance it! and as for the visits i dont trust him to be alone with him yet so yes i told him he can come to my house whenever he wants but our son is 6 months old and he has chose to see him 3 times... i just dont believe a word he says but my family and friends are pressuring me to give him a chance, yes i still have feelings for him but im thinkin of my sons future! thanks for the advice everyone

single_mommy_b's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:01 AM
ok when i was with my sons father i was more of the partier type but once i got prego i changed and broke up with his dad because i didnt think he could change. well we didnt talk practically the whole pregnancy and he didnt see our son till he was 3 mos old, but now he is coming around a little more and keeps asking me to give him another chance but he is still on the same level as he was with the drugs and stuff so i just dont know what i should do because i know that it would be good for my son if his parents were together but it would be terrible for him to grow up with his dads lifestyle... any advice???

single_mommy_b's photo
Tue 12/11/07 05:48 PM
yay me lolzsmooched

single_mommy_b's photo
Tue 12/11/07 05:42 PM
hugflowerforyou

single_mommy_b's photo
Tue 12/11/07 05:39 PM
o my gosh what a cutie! i totally want a girl next lolz

single_mommy_b's photo
Tue 12/11/07 05:26 PM
uhh... scotty lolz

single_mommy_b's photo
Tue 12/11/07 08:25 AM
i am my own normal lolz deal with it ha ha jklaugh

single_mommy_b's photo
Mon 12/10/07 01:29 PM
laugh laugh laugh thats funny laugh laugh laugh

single_mommy_b's photo
Mon 12/10/07 01:17 PM
its me lolz!

single_mommy_b's photo
Mon 12/10/07 12:45 PM
good luck finding a man... or even a female that doesn't go by looks but we all have our own opinion on what attractive is!

single_mommy_b's photo
Sat 12/08/07 04:04 PM
take

shopping... and mayb the spa lolz flowerforyou

single_mommy_b's photo
Sat 12/08/07 03:41 PM
hug!!

single_mommy_b's photo
Sat 11/24/07 06:25 PM
10 lolz we are milfs lolz hell yeah

single_mommy_b's photo
Sat 11/24/07 06:21 PM