Community > Posts By > Sublime444

no photo
Sun 09/04/11 08:02 AM

For me there is a valid reason for not dating a guy more than 10 years older or younger...we are at complete different places in life, and have different goals, and are probably looking for different things at this point.

I am no longer interested in starting a family. I am looking for a serious relationship, not a fling. Sharing similar interests and maturity level is important as well.

There are cogent reasons, and my ability to discern what a man is looking for has nothing to do with society taboos.

Sublime444 are you saying if this person share the same interest and maturity level with you but he's in his 30s, will you turn him down? And you've decerned that he's not a fling and not playing games
I have actually dated several men in their 30s. Their maturity level and way we view things in general, were too different.

no photo
Sun 09/04/11 07:57 AM

It's not society - it's nature. Women mature sexually, socially and
emotionally faster than men in general. So younger men simply do not
have the same life experience, emotional, social and sexual maturity
for most women. So, generally speaking of course, smart and sexually
charged women find older men attractive matching them better in so
many vital ways.

I can't help it. Don't hate. It's just not my fault!

laugh

You said it better than I was able to. Your response is right on target. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 09/04/11 06:44 AM
For me there is a valid reason for not dating a guy more than 10 years older or younger...we are at complete different places in life, and have different goals, and are probably looking for different things at this point.

I am no longer interested in starting a family. I am looking for a serious relationship, not a fling. Sharing similar interests and maturity level is important as well.

There are cogent reasons, and my ability to discern what a man is looking for has nothing to do with society taboos.