Community > Posts By > Mikeinhobart

Mikeinhobart's photo
Thu 06/27/19 06:56 PM
Hey Stephen. It certainly is cold. But I haven’t yet met a single woman here.

Mikeinhobart's photo
Thu 06/27/19 04:22 PM
It’s impossible to generalize. I think it varies from site to site. I’ve already exchanged emails with two women on another site, but both of them immediately wanted to have a Skype call, which is a bit of a red flag for me. Why is it so important to have a face to face conversation when you have only just met?

Mikeinhobart's photo
Wed 06/26/19 08:11 PM
Loved all these posts. Everyone makes a good point.
My gripe is with women whose profile gives the impression that they are too good for you. They like the ballet, theatre and classical concerts, or they are the most accomplished world traveler. They try to eliminate potential suitors on the basis of tattoos, hygiene or smoking. All a bit precious.
Of course, all the turnoffs mentioned by the others here!
And, finally, those women who post Snapchat pics that remove the wrinkles and blemishes, sometimes adding a garland of blossoms, so they look utterly fake. What’s the point of artificially changing your appearance?

Mikeinhobart's photo
Wed 06/26/19 08:01 PM
I agree with Maelrom. Experience of internet dating makes you wary and cynical. Protect your heart.

Mikeinhobart's photo
Wed 06/26/19 07:58 PM
Hey Dan and others. I too am new here, but have been doing internet dating for several months. I can confirm from my experience that almost everyone you encounter is some kind of scammer or time-waster. I’ve met two actual women from the dating sites. One had a lot of baggage due to a previous abusive relationship. The other was the girl of my dreams but seemed to have no space in her life for a relationship. So I hate to say it, but I’m back, heartbroken but still game.