Community > Posts By > Chet Dell

Chet Dell's photo
Sat 10/05/19 06:19 PM
Mary Mary quite contrary , how , , , , ,never mind , , , , ,I had an idea. , , , ,I went back an added a second message to quite a few lady's I had previously messaged , , , saying , , , ,If I myself received a message from a girl that had 3 teeth , a lazy eye , cauliflower ears , an chin whiskers , , ,I'd at least message her back saying , , not interested , move on .,.,.,.,, I didn't say it was a good idea , , ,should be interesting. lol , to c if anyone responds to that message , , ,, , ,

Chet Dell's photo
Sat 10/05/19 10:43 AM
Once again Mary , , ,I feel your suggestion is worth just what it cost , , , $zero , , , if lady's are going to grade my tex like an english paper, , , an that,s a reason not to message,me back , , ,that's a good thing , I have nothing in common with those lady's . An as far as the lifestyle an attitude , , ,anyone that lives in the country or small town , generally likes that style of living , , , I know I do , , , I may like the weather in your congested valley U live in , , ,but I need an like more elbow room . . . An I have met quite a few of the local people an,local small business owners in and around LaPine , , , all good people . An I will provide a service that the town needs , , , as a windshield an auto glass replacement service , , ,

Chet Dell's photo
Sat 10/05/19 09:53 AM

Well Mary , , ,I hope ur wrong about it being the area , ,lots of people have good things to say about Bend , ,I,m only 30 miles SW of there , ,an I didn't c one thing that we had in common , , I don't have cats , don't do flowers or quilts , , ,so what were U referring too ?

Bend and LaPine might be only 30 miles in distance, but they are way apart when it comes to lifestyle and attitude. Have friends in both places. I didn't put all my interests in my profile. I hunt, was part owner of an outboard motor repair and sales business (know my way around a wrench and gear oil). My husband did auto body and paint, I assisted with sanding and masking.

If you write messages to women they way you wrote your query here, that could be turning some of them off. A lot of people appreciate spelling, grammar, and punctuation. Just a suggestion.

Chet Dell's photo
Wed 10/02/19 10:30 AM
Well Mary , , ,I hope ur wrong about it being the area , ,lots of people have good things to say about Bend , ,I,m only 30 miles SW of there , ,an I didn't c one thing that we had in common , , I don't have cats , don't do flowers or quilts , , ,so what were U referring too ?

Chet Dell's photo
Tue 10/01/19 05:05 PM
I don't know , , ,who/what it was , , ,the only person other than my daughter's I ever told about that conversation was a lady I knew an trusted an she always seemed. To be knowledgeable in religious stuff an I knew she believed in God , , ,an the thing that shocked me is , , ,she wasn't surprised to hear my story , , , ,according to her , ,since I didn't see anything at all when that voice was speaking to me , , she says it was GOD , ,an she says it had to be God to have moved the lotion bottle , ,she said an angle couldn't have done that , , ,I,m a simple guy , , ,I don't believe in things I don't know about or haven't seen for myself , , ,well , ,I now believe in God , ,

Chet Dell's photo
Fri 09/27/19 08:40 PM
Ok people , , ,can u all give me any idea why I,m having so much trouble actually communicating with lady somewhat close to my age , , ,I,m 61 , ,I,m messaging lady's from 49 to 65 , ,been on this site about 3 months or so , ,an I,'ve messaged over 200 different lady's , , most all from OR , , where I,'ll soon be moving to , , , only 1 has actually answered , ,, 2 others messaged me , , an I answered both , , ,but our life styles AR so different , , the one that did message me back , , seem to have promis , we were getting along fine , , ,lol , ,untill I asked how many kids she had , an their flavors ??? She answered back 2 men , ,then she said , , ,flavors ????? I guess Vanilla , ,then she say , ,That's an odd question to ask !!! An before I could message her back to explain , ,all I ment by flavors was , ,are they boys or girls , , ,SHE BLOCKED ME !!! If it wasn't for bad luck , , ,I,m wouldn't be having any luck at all , , ,so , my question to u lady's is , , ,an I,m sure some men will weigh in also , , ,but I,m mainly interested in hearing what the lady's have to say , , ,why are so few lady's responding to my messages , ,an pretty much what I,m saying in my messages is , ,ur pretty , we seem to have so things in common ,I,d like to talk more about it with u , , , , I have put lots of info , in my profile along with quite a few current pics , , ,so , ,what the heck am I doing wronge ??????

Chet Dell's photo
Fri 09/27/19 08:06 PM
I appreciate ur thoughts , , ,iam_resurrected , , , as Paul Harvey would have said , , I do have ,.,.,The rest of the,story , , ,first of all , let me say I don't drink or do drugs , any more , ,from 21 to 44 I became a good alcoholic , I,'ve never had a vehicle accident that hurt anybody else , thank God , but I,'ve had a couple that should have killed me , , ,an both times , hardly a scratch , , , ok about 4 or 5 yrs ago I was traveling on my way for a goose hunting trip , in a motel the first nite , I had my German wirehair dog , Chip in the room with me , , ,an I had a conversation with , , , somebody or something , I,m not sure if Chip could hear the other side of the conversation or not , , I don't think he could , , cuz he was concerned for me , , , he new I,wasn't talking to him , , ,he,d look at me odd , twist his head , like to say , who the heck u talking to dad , then lay his head in my lap , , he was actually worried for me , , ,anyway , an I didn't see anything . , no lights , no shadows , no ghosts , nothing , just heard a voice , , ,this voice brought up everything that had happened to my mother , an to me , , ,no one could know the things this voice knew , , , ,an it talked about , my ghost story , witch is what it was , untill that evening , , ,according to the voice that was a Guardian Angle , , ,there for my mother , ,an just messed up. , or wanted to be seen , , ,whatever , , an my mother was married to a jerk , ,she had some really strange things happen to her that nearly took her life , ,, an this voice said it was that angle that kept her from dieing each time , ,an the voice talked about my 2 accidents , , an actually ask me , , ,do u really think ur that lucky to have serviced both those times , , , I am a member of AA , , for close to 20 yrs now , , ,an before this evening , I would say I believed in God , ,an I,d pray now an again , , ,an believing in a higher power (God) is kind of a big deal in AA , , ,but deep in side me , , ,I really didn't know , , for sure , , , ,This conversation I was having was long , ,.over an hour I.d say , , ,sometimes I,d cry , , ,my poor dog Chip , ,when I,d sit down a cry , ,he,d try to crawl onto my lap to comfort me , ,he weighed 101 lbs, solid muscle , , ,an ME , ,, I,m about thinking . , man I,m looseing my mind , , , having a break down , ,something , ,this can't be real , , , so I just start agreeing with everything like I believe it's really happening , ,I just want it OVER , , ,finally it seem to be over , , , , I compose myself , , , , assured Chip I was ok , ,I stood up walked to a table that was in the room , reached for a bottle of hand lotion sitting on it , ,an just before I got it , , that bottle slid about a foot an a half away from my reach , , ,I just looked at it , , ,then I heard that voice again , , ,NOW U BELIEVE ME ??? I said , , yip , , I,m good , , , ,An haven't seen or heard anything strange since . , ,but I can tell u this , , ,I don't have a problem with believing in GOD now , , ,, an AA is easier now !!!

Chet Dell's photo
Mon 09/23/19 01:24 PM
I,m fairly new to this site , I,m looking to find lady's from Oregan to start to get to know , so when I actually move there , I,'ll have a leg up on knowing some lady from the area , ,, I,'ll be living outside of LaPine on 5 acres , the big move from Burwell NE , will be in April 2020 , ,my idea of a great first meeting would be a meal an dancing , I did just discover the Forums on this site an I,'ve also asked u all to rate my profile , ,I,'ve messaged quite a few lady's already , an have had only 1 reply ! ! ! What the heck am I doing WRONGE ???????

Chet Dell's photo
Mon 09/23/19 12:23 PM
Ok people, rate my profile , only been on this site for a short time, I,'ve probably messaged over 100 lady's an only 2 have replied , , , tell me , why has my replys been Sooo low ???

Chet Dell's photo
Sun 09/22/19 02:47 AM
Ok people , I,m not big on this forum idea , I got on this site to actually get to know an meet lady's from the LaPine/ Bend Oregan area , , ,but I do have a story that actually happened to me , , ,my daughter's love to hear me tell it , , ,I,m 61 now , I was 15 an had a learners permit for driving , we lived in the country on a ranch , I was driving an I,m sure I was going the speed limit 65 , my mom was beside me in the front seat , 2 guys Jeff Sellers an Allan McCull were in the back seat , they were staying with me that weekend , we 3 all worked in the hay field for my uncle , but it was Rodeo time , we were all headed to my home that nite after the dances had gotten over , so it would have been about 2 am , there must have been a good moon that nite cuz u could see a good distance without the headlights , ,an I had my lights on bright , ,I was passing an old house nobody lived in , it was about 25 yards off to the right of the highway , , ,the ditch on the left was steap , , all of a sudden , a figure came out of the ditch on the left an passed rite in front of us . I hit the brakes hard , ,tires squeeled ,the car swerved a bit , an came to a screeching stop , I nearly hit this figure , it crossed the highway in my headlights an stopped rite behind that old house where it stopped , then it kinda hunked down like it was trying to hide , all 4 of us were looking at it , an nobody said a word , , ,there was a shadow behind the house an it was in that shadow , but we could still see it's shape , hunched over trying to hide , , , ,why didn't I turn into the drive way to my right an put the headlights on it , ,but I didn't , ,we sat there stairing at it for I'd say 5 minutes , then I slowly started back down the highway , I got to our county road turn off , I stopped the car on the gravel road , turned the car off , , an said , ,ok , ,what did u guys see ? An we all agreed , we all seen the same thing , this figure was tall. , 6 feet or so , we didn't see arms or even legs , ,an we could actually see through it , sorta , the color was whiteish , an it was like a White ish flowing sheet trailing , mainly towards the bottom of it , where feet should have been , but wasn't ,an here's the real kicker , ,it covered that distance in 3 arking jumps , an they weren't actually jumps , , it flowed over that distance , , ,quickly , , I came so close to hiring it , , ,but looking back at it , I,m pretty sure I would have passed through it !!! Jeff an Allan were city boys , , we all slept upstairs that nite , ,every little sound , tree noise , coyotes any sound at all those boys were scared out of there minds , , ,U tell me , , WHAT DID WE SEE ???

Chet Dell's photo
Sat 09/21/19 12:52 PM
Mary , , , or did u read my profile ? Think I read somewhere that if one upgrades then that upgraded person can view a profile without that person knowing about it , , ,

Chet Dell's photo
Fri 09/20/19 05:56 AM
I find it odd that u answered me , , , without checking out my profile first .

Chet Dell's photo
Thu 09/19/19 09:40 PM
I,m 61 , I like to dance , ride my big motorcycle , an I'll be doing a lot of hunting an fishing , For work I'll be installing auto glass ,