Community > Posts By > Bob

Bob 's photo
Thu 08/29/19 11:02 PM
today the avg man dosnt know what to do . today Morden women dosnt want a real man . they want a chick with a -ick. today's women wants nothing to do with a real man . they want men to to be like women as far as kindness compassion gentle all the things that woman are naturally. real men are not made like that . that's a fact . toady ps women want her her man to be like her and think like her ., that s why divorce is so high . today's women dosnt need a man any more and men know it.

Bob 's photo
Thu 08/29/19 10:54 PM
women talk more dirty then men could ever dream of . Just listen to a bunch of women seating at a table for a few hours and they think a man is not around. or join their table and they forget you their ,, ha ha ha :grin::grin::grin:

Bob 's photo
Thu 08/29/19 10:51 PM
10 ....I know what I want and what I don't want . I know what I like and don't like and know what I will and will not put up with.... I know what makes me tick want upsets me . all that s left is how do I control it .. so it's a 10

Bob 's photo
Thu 08/29/19 10:48 PM
I read that question wrong o thought it ask how are the 20- 30 something's today are they better off now are when we came up

Bob 's photo
Thu 08/29/19 10:46 PM
worse they have no resecpt for any one or anybody they don't even resecpt themselves, they have morals or values and no common courtesy whatsoever. to many are still living at home with mom. not all but alot are. then again every generation always said the one comming behind them are lost and don't have it

Bob 's photo
Thu 08/29/19 10:40 PM
Just be yourself but the truth being yourself is just that. we don't click and get along with everybody you like them or you don't. some people never have to say a word to you and they just rub you the wrong way you don't like them be honest and yourself and let the cards fall were they may , they don't like you so be it, their lost move on

Bob 's photo
Thu 08/29/19 10:36 PM
yes I would and have several times in my life . truth be told I would prefer a female friend over a male . it is totally different different vibe different conversations different everything. you get to see a different perspective of the other side and how they say it see it through their eyes

Bob 's photo
Thu 08/29/19 10:33 PM
yes I drive . in today's world you need transportation. it's one of the basic necessities of life

Bob 's photo
Thu 08/29/19 10:29 PM
no I never had a problem dating a women older then me in fact I would prefer it

Bob 's photo
Thu 08/29/19 10:25 PM
age is not just a number it does matter. try having a deep intellectual conversation with someone and the age Factor will come into play

Bob 's photo
Thu 08/29/19 10:24 PM
love hands down not even close

Bob 's photo
Thu 08/29/19 10:20 PM
A pretty face . I am a face man . we look at the face when speaking to them more then anything

Bob 's photo
Thu 08/29/19 10:17 PM
they are a keeper if they have integrity. if they that have all that the rest falls into to place

Bob 's photo
Thu 08/29/19 10:02 PM
they don't respond to me either. they never did . and it didn't matter what I put or say in my profile. I have sent messages ever way you can think of and in ever fourm imaginable it's all good their lost . I do in better in person then online hands down it's not even funny. they either like what tney see or they don't.

Bob 's photo
Thu 08/29/19 09:45 PM
women have no idea what they want. you tell them your lookimg for a relationship they tell you they want a duck buddy . you tell them you want a duck buddy they will tell you they want a long committed relationship. What ever you tell them you want and looking for online they will tell you the total opposite . Very few women online are honest about what they truly want and post it . Just my opinion from years of being online in so called dating apps .