Community > Posts By > cherylb01

cherylb01's photo
Fri 09/09/11 08:16 PM
I think most people have Deal breakers even if they don't take the time to put them in a list....

I won't date anyone who:
- Smokes
- has an addiction or drug habit, illegal or prescription, or alcohol
= wants children (I am done having babies and don't want to raise anyone elses)
= if there isn't mutual physical attraction
-has a job and can bring at least an equal amount to the table that I do
- Is articulate and can hold an intelligent conversation both in person and in writing...
-Has to be an active Christian living for the Lord

I know it's a lot, but it is what it is.....

cherylb01's photo
Fri 09/09/11 07:59 PM
Thanks for the input everyone...I appreciate it. I think I'll leave it the way it is that way there is a lot left to get to know and share when the RIGHT person comes alone and earns the right to know me more intimately....

cherylb01's photo
Mon 09/05/11 08:11 PM
Wow, you guys can get really rude on here.....for those that questioned my "light skinned" description of myself, I am of mixed race, my mother is white and my father was black and Puerto Rican, so I am not all one thing or the other, therefore I put Other, because they didn't have bi-racial or multi-racial as a choice. As I also stated before, I am not closed off to dating men of other races as long as there was a mutual attraction between us, but in my experience that hasn't been the case with anything but black men, and for the one who asked, black men includes all shades and skin tones of black. It's about having common interests, similar beliefs, likes, dislikes, etc....its a subculture thing.....

cherylb01's photo
Sun 09/04/11 08:50 PM
It's funny, because I have another post about looking for black men on Mingle, because I'm not usually attracted to white guys, but WOW, I am very attracted to you based on your pics....and you seem like an actual nice guy so far........darn distance.....

cherylb01's photo
Sun 09/04/11 08:44 PM
By the way if those are all your real pics and you really look like that at age 52.......WOW....you are gorgeous.....sorry to be sceptical, but sometimes people post pics that aren't really them or are them 20 yrs ago......LOL Just sayin.......your pics are so handsome....

cherylb01's photo
Sun 09/04/11 08:36 PM
@Muziclvr.....thanks I appreciate the compliment....do I have enough info about myself, or do I need more?

cherylb01's photo
Sun 09/04/11 08:31 PM
Please let me know how I come across, do you think I will be successful on here. I just joined....

cherylb01's photo
Sun 09/04/11 08:15 PM

Don't get me wrong everyone, I am open to different nationalities and skin colors if they are attractive in my eyes (which are the only ones that matter), but in my 43 years here on this earth, I haven't found too many men other than black men that the attraction was mutual. I am open minded enough that if I met a white man or other ethnicity where mutual attraction was felt and we were compatible on ALL the other levels needed to sustain a lasting relationship, his skin color wouldn't be an issue. Just hasn't happened yet.
:thumbsup:

I know what u mean! it's the man that counts - and how u feel:heart:

zzzzzzactlyflowerforyou

Yessssssss exactly!!!!!!!

cherylb01's photo
Sun 09/04/11 08:03 PM
Killeen texas in the house.....

cherylb01's photo
Sun 09/04/11 08:00 PM
Don't get me wrong everyone, I am open to different nationalities and skin colors if they are attractive in my eyes (which are the only ones that matter), but in my 43 years here on this earth, I haven't found too many men other than black men that the attraction was mutual. I am open minded enough that if I met a white man or other ethnicity where mutual attraction was felt and we were compatible on ALL the other levels needed to sustain a lasting relationship, his skin color wouldn't be an issue. Just hasn't happened yet.

cherylb01's photo
Sun 09/04/11 07:42 PM
I guess it's just a preference thing.....the guys that I find attractive that turn me on physically, have always been black, mixed, or darker in skin tone, hair color etc...haven't really felt that attraction for too many white guys. The white guys I have been attracted to have never been interested in me in return and the ones that ARE interested in me, I am not attracted to in return, so it just hasn't worked out.....

cherylb01's photo
Sun 09/04/11 07:34 PM
For your information.....I have dated only black men in my lifetime and am really not interested in white men, but that's all I seem to see here on Mingle......beginning to think Mingle isn't for me..

cherylb01's photo
Sun 09/04/11 07:13 PM
I am a light skinned girl interested in black men..........so are there any on Mingle?

cherylb01's photo
Sun 09/04/11 07:00 PM
Yes

cherylb01's photo
Sun 09/04/11 06:58 PM
Well I am a light skinned girl and I always tend to end up with the dark skinned yet handsome men, but I am actually attracted to the light skinned brotha's but they are either with white women or dark skinned women....sigh....