Wolfshado's photo
Sat 04/05/08 11:42 PM
Hugs hen AND DA

Wolfshado's photo
Sat 04/05/08 12:38 PM
i decided today that this room needs 2 red birds

Wolfshado's photo
Sat 04/05/08 12:35 PM
good afternoon all... after a good night sleep and some food, i feel alot better.

thanks to all who helped last night

Wolfshado's photo
Fri 04/04/08 04:41 PM
i want to go to wichita tonight

Wolfshado's photo
Fri 04/04/08 04:26 PM
yeah Kansas is a pretty dull place... where ya at

Wolfshado's photo
Fri 04/04/08 03:28 PM
fast forward 3 hours....

my youngest son just got home and made me laugh... hes afraid he is gonna get cooties tonight cause some girl is making him go to the school dance.

suddenly, my problems are sooo smallblushing

Wolfshado's photo
Fri 04/04/08 03:25 PM

you might laugh, but cooties happen to be the world's most contagious antigen noway - there is no known cure - even the mention of cooties is enough to cause panic among the masses - i say if you let your son go to the dance that he do so in a unpenetrable bubble so as to not become a carrier of this mythical parasite

nah, if the cooties dont kill him, they will only make him stronger

Wolfshado's photo
Fri 04/04/08 03:16 PM
i was moping around all day thinking my world was crashing around my ears cause i was in pain and got my feelings hurt...

then my Youngest son comes in and suddenly my problems are somehow nothing really.

He says... "Dad, I have to go to the dance tonight and i have to dance with a girl!" when i asked whats so wrong with that, he responded...

"I might get cootties"

yep, suddenly i am laughing and my problems are totally silly.

Wolfshado's photo
Fri 04/04/08 02:17 PM

You men quit postin in here makin fun of me already!laugh

i am not making fun of you... i had an old friend (female) that truly taught me to hate all men. She was that good at hating them

Wolfshado's photo
Fri 04/04/08 02:12 PM
damm men...

i hate them....

and being a man myself, i really hate me

Wolfshado's photo
Fri 04/04/08 02:05 PM
thank you all....

i am starting to see maybe there is some good left in the world, even if its far away

i am just gonna have to pick myself up and find a way to make thing better

Wolfshado's photo
Fri 04/04/08 01:56 PM

~ If you are unable to fulfill your job description I dont see it as a cop out.

~ If you are unable to find a new suitable job, maybe you should look into disability for a while.

~ none of the above constitute whether you are a good/bad person.

good luckflowerforyou

i am looking into disability, but i am not thinking i am going to get the same positive response i got here.

I tried when i ripped it the first time, and most of what i got was, if you can walk, you arent disabled and im pretty sure that you can still carry over 100 pounds so sorry bout your luck

Wolfshado's photo
Fri 04/04/08 01:44 PM

I think you're tryin' to cop out....huh
You should be draggin' your *ss to work no matter what like the rest of us slaves unless you're injury requires a lengthy stay in the ICU......bub.....laugh laugh

the scary part is this is exactly what i did for the last month before i simply could not walk anymore

Wolfshado's photo
Fri 04/04/08 01:39 PM
if a person leaves a job they hated to begin with, because they ripped thier knee and were no longer ABLE to do the work assigned to them, is that a real reason for leaving the job, or is it a cop out?

if they are unable to immeadiatly find another job within say 2 weeeks, because of said torn knee, does that make them a bad person or is it reasonable to expect a little more time to recover?

please discuss

Wolfshado's photo
Fri 04/04/08 01:17 PM
thank you DA....

its nice to know not everyone thinks i am all bad

Wolfshado's photo
Fri 04/04/08 01:00 PM
thank you for being so kind to me