Community > Posts By > Louboutin

no photo
Wed 06/19/19 08:44 PM
A man who isn't overweight will look fine without any makeup on.
The fat men need to wear makeup.
The bald men need to get hair transplants too.
Fat and bald, they need makeup and hair transplants.
6 pack abs handsome with lots of money they can do what they want.

Hows that work for you?

no photo
Wed 06/19/19 08:24 PM
Men don't care one way or the other. If they are married they might worry about makeup on their clothes thats about it. I've never worn/not worn makeup for a man.

no photo
Wed 06/19/19 08:15 PM

A woman who isn't overweight will look fine without any make-up on.

They still don't "get it". Disgusting

no photo
Wed 06/19/19 07:33 PM
Ridiculous.

Overweight women can choose to wear makeup the same as skinny women can decided what they want. Most women don't wear makeup for men but to feel the prettiest they can for themselves.

no photo
Wed 06/19/19 06:16 PM

It's easy to say that a baby is the responsibility of both mother and father but the reality is many men and some women just walk away. And if they don't want to pay child support, they find a way. My ex only worked under the table.

The woman who is pregnant should be the one making the decision. Most women don't take pregnancy lightly so let her make the choice. Women don't need you to decide!

You didn't understand the post.

no photo
Wed 06/19/19 03:16 PM
COMING SOON from your federal government...... FREE MANDATORY VASECTOMIES !!!!

That’s right ladies and gentlemen, it’s time for us women to get into office and see that men are finally forced to own the responsibility they have in causing pregnancy. We women can’t control when our eggs release or make our uterus ready for pregnancy. We need medical intervention for that.

But men don’t have that problem. They can control the one thing needed for pregnancy all on their own. Our sexual pleasure doesn’t cause pregnancy, it doesn’t release an egg or prep the uterus. It’s ONLY the males pleasure that causes pregnancy.

And they have the ability to keep it to themselves until they want children.

The way the narrative is now, everything falls onto the woman’s shoulders. ALL of it.

THEY have the one missing ingredient but it is us women who supposedly has “something special to be only shared during marriage”. That is classic projection. It’s not us with something special, it’s them.

Women are told their sex drive is a maternal instinct to mother but men are told their drive is an animalistic desire for pleasure. We aren’t supposed to have sex unless we want children but men are supposed to get all they can before they supposedly are forced to be with one woman the rest of their life.

It’s NATURAL for him to want to dump his stuff anywhere and everywhere he can and how do they justify this? By making you responsible for his actions. It’s up to you to regulate him and if you fail at any point you are the problem.

Want to take the pregnancy to term? Then you are a leach, you are trapping a man, you are getting taxpayers money you are after the mans money. All because you couldn’t control yourself.

Know that you can’t afford to feed yourself half the time and can’t feed another mouth, let alone child care and missed work and doctor appointments and feeling sick and health issues and bottles and furniture and on and on, and decide to abort the pregnancy because you don’t want handouts and your an evil murder who didn’t give the father a chance.

It doesn’t matter what we do because we will always be wrong.

It’s time that we quit being a scapegoat for men and their bodies. They have the ability to release or NOT release their own fluids.

It’s time they dealt with that and the responsibility that comes with it. No more using women to justify your lack of ownership in what you possess.

It’s time males took their bodies seriously and it’s time we taught them to only give out that special ingredient to the woman who he wants to mother his children. That’s what that special sauce is for after all, the missing ingredient to make that unique and special little life at conception.

Within hours of it leaving your body you could have created a life by your standards at conception.

You need to control that stuff!! And you can!!! It’s your body! Own it!

~ twitter

no photo
Tue 06/18/19 10:40 PM

I've never been in an intimate sexual relationship with a man before. But I want to try. I'm willing to try anything if you'll be patient and gentle with me. I live in Nashville Tennessee and need to find out tonight. I'm disabled so I can't get out to gay bars. What do you suggest I do to solve this problem?

Call a service for a home visit

no photo
Tue 06/18/19 10:36 PM
cis woman!

no photo
Tue 06/18/19 10:31 PM

Is there a way to search by username?

Search by Username was removed last year.

Thank you!

no photo
Tue 06/18/19 10:29 PM
I miss my Dad

no photo
Tue 06/18/19 10:02 PM
a MAN!

no photo
Tue 06/18/19 09:43 PM
Is there a way to search by username?