Community > Posts By > CoachKathi

CoachKathi's photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:52 AM
frustrated

CoachKathi's photo
Sat 01/17/09 08:35 AM
Some people are like Slinkys - they really aren't good for anything but pretty funny when you push them down the stairs.
frustrated

CoachKathi's photo
Sun 01/27/08 01:31 PM
Well, I keep getting the following email message and I can't figure out how to do it either!
Someone wants to meet you on JustSayHi!
1 new person has said that they are interested in meeting you through Mutual Match, but you have not rated them yet.

To see if you are a Mutual Match, go to http://www.justsayhi.com/mutual_match/find_matches and start rating your matches. If you say "Yes" or "Maybe" to one of the people who are interested in you, we'll connect the two of you together.

So don't wait! Starting rating your latest matches and see if you have a Mutual Match.

CoachKathi's photo
Sun 11/25/07 08:47 AM
Duh.....I finally figured out that the times are all PST!

Some days it's not worth chewing through the restraints. sigh.

CoachKathi's photo
Sun 11/25/07 08:42 AM
New Port Richey - Yay Gulf of Mexico!

CoachKathi's photo
Sun 11/25/07 08:29 AM
Bon Jovi!!!! Going to see him in April.

CoachKathi's photo
Fri 11/23/07 10:57 PM
Shout out from New Port Richey!

CoachKathi's photo
Fri 11/23/07 10:45 PM
New here and the first comment I open is Kojak's from waaaaaay back at the end of January. I just love a straight shooter! Bump back atcha - hope your still around.

I'm getting ready to spout off regarding smoking...or actually the reaction of non-smokers. I know it's baaaad, evil, nasty, a waste of money and according to my doctor, is the root cause of every health problem known to man. BUT I SMOKE. It's in my profile and if I'm going to actually meet someone that I have something in common with, it's just soooo much easier if they smoke also. Why would I be getting Matches from folks that have "NEVER" in their profile? Thank-you, I feel ever so much better for having vented.