Community > Posts By > Datnia

Datnia's photo
Thu 12/13/07 08:06 PM
HEY WENDY, heres the thing. THE more of us that you ask for advice[INCLUDING YOUR PERSON FRIENDS} the more confused you will become,it is you and him in this so the only one outside of the two of you that you shoul listen to is your GUTS!!!! always listen to your inner you that way you are not going off of someone elses plans, your grown now and if ou cant direct your self how can you direct your children when its time? remember your not the first one, and for sure wont be the last one to find yourself in a situation of these sorts but as long as you think it out and respect you own decision you will be fine, so good luck...signed FROM THE OUT SIDE LOOKING IN

Datnia's photo
Wed 11/21/07 10:58 PM
I'm new to this but I'll get use to it pretty quick. I'm really not shy at all but for some reason it's not easy for me to meet people so I'll try it this way. All information I've gien is accurate and my true love is just to be spontaneous. Don't have any certain type, age or race that I prefer, just down to earth real folks. I can tend to be a little blunt at times, don't know if it's good or bad but I like it...so who cares. Just checkin to see who's up, who's out or who's hangin around the day before turkey day.