Community > Posts By > Messy!

Messy!'s photo
Wed 02/16/22 05:38 AM
Hey you!
How are you?
It's over a decade ago, im still in awe how you let me go.

Hey you!
How are you?
Its been years, I forgave you for being a coward.

Hey you!
How are you?
It's been 3 years since you broke my heart into pieces. I still want to talk to you not for reconciliation but for closure. Let's all be happy. I know you are.

Hey you!
How are you?
I keep asking same questions and keep getting no reply. I guess that all we had were just a casual encounter. I wished to see you before but im doubting now. Be well and be happy truly.

Hey you, how are you? I wish you love and happiness. May you feel the love you deserve. Keep waiting and hopeful for what the future holds for you. Just keep fighting. Cry if you're exhausted and disappointed but don't quit. Live you life the way you want it.

Messy!'s photo
Sat 11/16/19 06:01 AM

Am I not enough for you?
For you to let me go?
Or you just used me
To fulfill your fantasy.

A lot of heart in this refrain :heart:

Sad reality.

Messy!'s photo
Fri 06/21/19 03:15 AM
Very nice

thank you

Messy!'s photo
Tue 06/18/19 04:51 PM
Thank you. :blush:

Messy!'s photo
Tue 06/18/19 07:43 AM
Love, what did I do wrong?
When I thought we'll last long
Memories of you keep coming
Pinching myself, im not dreaming.

Struggling everyday to survive
A day without you by my side
Smile turns into a frown
As tears keep flowing down.

Am I not enough for you?
For you to let me go?
Or you just used me
To fulfill your fantasy.

You said you'll be my forever
And we'll grow old together
But now your promises are broken
You left without saying anythin'.

They can see and hear me cry at night
Yes am broken but I promise to fight
'Cause I can feel the care and love
From the people sent by God above

Someday my heart will still beat
For someone who knocks me off my feet
He will surely be there even in worst
'Cause I will the the one he will love most.

Messy!'s photo
Tue 06/18/19 07:39 AM
We were happy back then. Until one day, I noticed the change in you. You are not yourself. You told me to just give you space. I give you the space you want. We didn't see each other 'cause you want to be alone. I wanted to comfort you and be there with you but you pushed me away. It hurts like hell to know you are suffering alone. It hurts me more realizing that you didn't see me as someone you can talk to with anything and everything. You wanted to end our relationship so you can find yourself. I didn't understand.

You take away everything and left me with nothing. I begged you to fight for me, to let me stay. But your heart is hard as stone. Your eyes were blind to see me crying, your ears were deaf to hear me screaming. I was left numb, broken. My heart were shattered into pieces by pieces. I can't bear the pain inside.

How can I ever move on from you? How can you waste our love, my love for you? How can you give up on me when all I ever did is to love you with all of me? How can I unlove you?

Everynight I prayed for your peace of mind. I miss the Love I love. The guy who make me smile and laugh. The guy who love me and I dearly love. I miss our crazy conversations. Our bonding moment. Our date night and text messages. I just miss how you hold my hand and how you ask for kiss before you waived goodbye.

Weeks passed and Im here, hoping you can still love me back. Will you comeback to my arms? I love you so much that I never imagine you and will fall apart. Sleepless night, no appetite. Tell me how you manage to act as if nothing happens between us? I am so down right now. I can't even think straight. Tears keep running down my face just the thought of you.

Can I just unlove you right away? Can I forget you right now? Can you erase the memories we had together in my head? If yes, please take all my heartaches away. Please. I didn't just lost a boyfriend, I also lost my bestfriend. Just let me love you from afar, until I can feel no more for you.