Community > Posts By > Giftie23

Giftie23's photo
Fri 09/16/11 08:23 AM
Sweety, i think what you are going through is a temptation from the devil,because he is always devising ways to show God that we his children only live for him because we have not been faced with trails, i guess u remember the story of job, the devil went to seek for permission from God to tempt him, and i think your case is no different, please flee from this temptation and see how God is going to reward you thereof. Just dont loose faith because the Godsent man is coming right after this one.

Giftie23's photo
Fri 09/16/11 07:53 AM
From the analysis you made about the subject,i think religion should not be imposed by governments, but since christ says he is the way,the truth and the light and that no one gets to the father except through him,i think it would have been nice to have a whole nation living for christ and striving to live lifes that can ensure their going to heaven, it would feel so Good to atleast know that all the people are saved. But since the bible does not agree to such am imposition so be it.

Giftie23's photo
Fri 09/16/11 07:12 AM
I certainly agree with the post that a sinner cannot be a christian and vice versa. It looks like christians today have accepted sin as something normal and we continue to condone moral decdence, we look on as the world changes our christian values and principles to the extent that our lifestyles cannot make unbelievers see the uniqueness in christ anymore because we are just like. It is high time we reacess our lifes and flee from sin because we cannot be christians and still be sinful. Thank you.