Community > Posts By > Debonair

no photo
Sun 01/12/20 07:58 AM
hello

hope you are well

no photo
Sun 09/22/19 12:52 PM
I have noticed a few women from Salford on here

you can search manually or view people online and scroll through to find that way

good luck

no photo
Sat 09/07/19 01:30 PM
go into settings and then onto de-activate account

no photo
Fri 08/23/19 04:05 PM
thanks for comment,

My original reply to Chan was not about people that genuinely don't have Mobile phones or WhatsApp or Internet or smart phones ,,,,

it was about receiving emails not from the person in the profile they responded to on first contact - If the profile is fake how can you believe anything they say in any following email or believe that any photo they supply is them,,, Thats all

no photo
Fri 08/23/19 02:03 PM
Fair enough comment and thank you,,,, but that situation will be in the minority,

the scenario I mentioned to other Guy Is what I have mostly encountered on here,

when emailed by someone with a different name and photo from the profile that's dis- honesty straight away,

school kids and old Grannies have smart phones and access to internet somewhere.

no photo
Fri 08/23/19 11:33 AM
hi,

beware - once you give your own email you will find that you may receive an email from a different person that the one you messaged on here complete with photos

one way to eliminate fake profiles of this type is that after a few emails casually mention to the person that in the near future you would like to do a Video call via WhatsApp or skype,

if the person makes excuses or says they don't have access to either or phone is broken this confirms straight away that the profile is fake,

this is a dating site - if they don't agree to a simple video call what chance do you have of a real meeting = None

Good luck

no photo
Tue 08/20/19 11:02 AM
don't worry about it - lots of fake profiles on here anyway - keep looking my friend

' to find a diamond you need to dig deep ' and remember there are others digging too.

Bit of a tip - in the future if messages leads to contact via email casually mention that when they get to know you - you could do a video call via WhatsApp or skype - if they refuse most likely a scam profile and the picture is not theirs anyway

Good luck

no photo
Sat 06/29/19 08:42 AM
click on icon where your own phot should be

click on edit photos > click on edit > upload photos from desktop or other file