Community > Posts By > ZacharyRyan

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 05/28/08 07:00 PM
I just noticed the topic was cutoff

the headline was supposed to read "looked at my profile in the last 2 days"

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 05/28/08 06:59 PM

in this society of equal rights for men and women I find it completely unnecessary that a male must originate all internet communication with a female especially when said female was the one to initially browse said male's profile

....and especially since said female won't respond to the communication anyway....!!
I'll give these girls the benefit of the doubt.

I should conduct an experiment by sending each a message, I bet at least 5/6 would reply in some manner.

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 05/28/08 06:58 PM

Maybe it's the hat and the sunglasses. You look like you might be hiding something.happy
you found my secret.... a receding hairline :cry:

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 05/28/08 06:57 PM

awe, Zach, you want me to beat them up.....

Take 'em out!

But make sure they'll still clean up nice on the weekends laugh

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 05/28/08 06:56 PM

and none have sent a message..... am I that scary? :tongue:

Why can't the man send the message? I don't send the first message to men.flowerforyou
in this society of equal rights for men and women I find it completely unnecessary that a male must originate all internet communication with a female especially when said female was the one to initially browse said male's profile

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 05/28/08 06:48 PM
and none have sent a message..... am I that scary? :tongue:

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 05/28/08 06:45 PM

Yeah I have the room. The one that I am looking at retails for 2500 with all the attachements it will take up the entire extra BR but I can get it for $1k. I was thinking if it isn't for me then I can sell it to someone else for $1k....(provided I can find a buyer).
if you can afford a power rack that's probably going to give you your best workout because you can do compound (squat, bench) lifts and spot yourself

then you have a bar you can use to deadlift, curl, shoulder press, upright row, all kinds of things...

the hardest thing to work with just that setup would probably be upper back but you can always do bent over rows I guess (they just aren't my favorite)

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 05/28/08 06:43 PM
I'm trying to determine which changed the world the most and it's really hard to pick

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 05/28/08 06:42 PM
45 tops

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 05/28/08 06:37 PM
or get a power rack (if you have the room)

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 05/28/08 06:34 PM
Edited by ZacharyRyan on Wed 05/28/08 06:35 PM
I have an olympic bench that inclines, has an attachment to do quads and curls and a spot on the back that you can use to rack/unrack for squatting ... it also inclines to do incline bench or straight up and down for shoulders.... I also have a cheap decline bench for ab work.... the only one I'm currently using is the decline because I have a membership at the gym... the other stuff is sitting in the spare room collecting dust but I'm sure I'll use it again someday.

edit: I also have a Total Gym, forgot about that. Also collecting dust but it is kinda neat.

ZacharyRyan's photo
Wed 05/28/08 06:31 PM
Anyone up to anything fun this week?

5 more days left of school for the year glasses

ZacharyRyan's photo
Mon 05/26/08 09:22 PM
bumping this up before bed in case anyone is bored out there

goodnight! glasses

ZacharyRyan's photo
Mon 05/26/08 09:19 PM
Edited by ZacharyRyan on Mon 05/26/08 09:20 PM
Any object that doesn't meet this 3rd criteria is considered a dwarf planet. And so, Pluto is a dwarf planet. There are still many objects with similar size and mass to Pluto jostling around in its orbit. And until Pluto crashes into many of them and gains mass, it will remain a dwarf planet. Eris suffers from the same problem.

see guys, I knew what I was talking about, I just put it in simple terms a drunk guy could understand laugh

ZacharyRyan's photo
Mon 05/26/08 09:03 PM
I applaud your effort drinker

ZacharyRyan's photo
Mon 05/26/08 08:58 PM

http://www.universetoday.com/2008/04/10/why-pluto-is-no-longer-a-planet/
do you really think anyone was looking for the science behind this? laugh

ZacharyRyan's photo
Mon 05/26/08 08:52 PM

My heart
<------------------my daughter:heart:
haha that clears something up

I saw that pic and I'm thinking... neither of them look old enough for JSH, what the heck?!

ZacharyRyan's photo
Mon 05/26/08 08:45 PM
Well they discovered a bunch of other things just like Pluto so it was either have a whole boat-load of new planets or just throw Pluto out of the club....

The bouncer was a big dude bro

ZacharyRyan's photo
Mon 05/26/08 08:44 PM
I don't think so.

After a full school year of working with autistic kids I think I can pretty much put up with anything at this point laugh

ZacharyRyan's photo
Mon 05/26/08 08:32 PM
earliest thing I can think of is my parents arguing, I was probably 3 or 4

they divorced soon after

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25