Community > Posts By > lowprofyle53

lowprofyle53's photo
Wed 08/29/12 10:42 PM
Well, if the chemistry is there.....Had it happen, was not planned. As far as putting it off for a later date in order to be more respectable well, at my age next week or the week after I may not be able to get it up anymore so don't fight it, get it while you still can. Will respect you for it later. Thank you.

lowprofyle53's photo
Wed 08/29/12 10:37 PM
Well, it's not hard to find but some of the profiles and requirements scare guys off. If you meet these requirements and like me, then let me call the family together and you come over to meet us and if we approve then we will go ahead and set the date.
As opposed to the anything goes please date me I'm desperate younger women profiles. Hey, I'm just looking for a date and take it from there. If it goes well, great. If not, next!

lowprofyle53's photo
Sun 03/04/12 02:47 PM
If I see 'em will point 'em your way.

lowprofyle53's photo
Sun 03/04/12 01:50 PM
Ok, edited again. Am I also supposed to say something about walks on the beach and driving thru the mountains?

lowprofyle53's photo
Sun 03/04/12 12:03 PM
Ok. Let's try it again. Added a few more lines.

lowprofyle53's photo
Sat 03/03/12 06:04 AM
Lol. Haven't had too much response since I've been here. Just reaching out to see if anybody is out there.

lowprofyle53's photo
Tue 09/13/11 06:13 PM
Okay, I am totally out of my league in the singles world now. benn widowed for two years, work six days a week, not a whole lot of time to persue members of the opposite sex. Pointers, comments, opinions?

lowprofyle53's photo
Thu 08/18/11 08:08 PM
Is my profile too bland?