teamo_por_siempre_18's photo
Thu 01/10/08 09:11 PM
well today there are new leads they still have not found the babies yet but now the father is saying that the babies are alive that some woman has them by the name of kim he told them to look around the mobile alabama mississippi line for them and they have but still nothing they are still working and now all they can say is that they will have to wait untill they come afloat its so horrriable but now for another reason they have arrested one of his best friends who is a shrimp boat captin but still have not released any information on that yet ill post tomorrows updats for yall

*prayers for the babies and family*

Wed 01/09/08 09:11 PM
its sooooo crazy that people can do stuff like that to innocent lives whats so hard if you dont like your childern or dont want them GIVE THEM TO SOMEONE WHO DOSE!!!!!! dont just get mad and throw them off a bridge they are gonna start again earlie in the morning to see if they can find anything the family on the news is praying that its all a joke and there just hidden somewhere its so sad

Wed 01/09/08 09:04 PM
im glad some people are sending there prayers for the babies i post this and some guy thought it would be funny makeing his own post saying dead babie joke post them if you have them is that soooo wrong or is it just me????

Wed 01/09/08 08:54 PM

why did they not mention where the mother was?

I know i dont get that eaither something just dont click there

Wed 01/09/08 08:47 PM
i know its so wrong and guess what they are gonna let him set bail tomorrow now thats pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed 01/09/08 08:42 PM
please everyone the family needs lots of prayers a man and his wif got into a dispute across the bay from me and the news said he ended the fight by saying you will get whats comeing to you well monday night the man threw his 4 kids 2 girls and 2 boys ages 4,2,14months,and 4months off of the dolphin island bridge and serchers and police still have not recoverd the bodies of the babies the part of the bay he threw his childern into is know for the strongest current and is alligator and shark infested watser and they are worried that they might not recover the babie's bodies if you would like to read more you can go to www.wkrg.com and in the saerch bar type bridge tragidy and you will be able to read more but people please take some time out and give a prayer for the family of theses innocent babies!!!!!!!

Wed 01/09/08 07:59 PM
they will be i my prayers to thats just like across the bay from me a father threw his 4 kids off of the dolphin island bridge monday night and searchers still can not find them there are 2 boys and 2 girl ages 4 months 14 months 2 years old and 4 years old please keep their family in yalls prayers to PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!