Community > Posts By > thekre8v1

thekre8v1's photo
Wed 12/05/07 12:42 PM
these are fantastic! laugh

thekre8v1's photo
Thu 11/29/07 05:14 PM
so I'm still here happy

have added a few interesting fellas to my little "friends" list...
checkin' 'em out - seeing whats up.

My problem is that I'm a sucker for a "pretty face" and those handsoem fellas can be so damned dangerous, yet...

I can't bring myself to date anyone who isn't what I consider "smokin' hot" ~ LOL

ahhh - the gluttony! drinker gonna tip back a drink tonight - for sure!

thekre8v1's photo
Wed 11/28/07 05:43 PM
here's a thought...

delete your profile and create a new one with the right spelling?! glasses

thekre8v1's photo
Tue 11/27/07 09:19 AM
hmmmm... this is a familiar story - been where you are dear! Twice in one year!!! mad Crazy, s**t! Actually - twice in 6 months! Both times from internet dating...

yet I remain here..? lol - ANYWAY (I don't belive all men are scum - truly)

but... THIS type of 'man' is the most dangerous...
He pulls you in to his "loving arms" because, unfortunately he just can't keep his c**k dry long enough to deal his f'ed-up life before moving onto wrecking another relationship...

your BEST reply to him - - - NOTHING. Don't say a single word. Don't call, don't text, don't write a bi**hy e-mail...

your time would be better invested scratching your a**.

truly. glasses

thekre8v1's photo
Mon 11/26/07 04:38 PM
so I'm one week old here...

so far its a fun and interesting place. Only came across one fella that really was full of himself for nothing! Everyone else so far seems crazy cool...

MUCH BETTER THAN POF! glasses

lovin it - I feel so welcome! flowerforyou

thekre8v1's photo
Mon 11/26/07 04:32 PM
hi there...how you doin' down in the Sunshine State? Its NOTHING like the Islands - I know...THIS Haole girl grew up in the burbs of Oahu - Mililani...been in NJ since 1989 and I still miss it. So - even tho' this Haole girl doesn't live in Florida - my Ohana does.... :wink: I get to Florida about once a year or so...I know the adjustment is like one big kick in da okole! If you've never been to NYC, you fo shua gotta make dat trip! If you do...I'd be happy to give you a tour! glasses Anywayz - we should get in touch - hit me up with a message or a friends request, k-den? Lataz!
Much Aloha...
~ Mia
drinker

thekre8v1's photo
Wed 11/21/07 10:58 AM
Edited by thekre8v1 on Wed 11/21/07 10:59 AM
Fergie - because she rules! And big girls really don't cry - - especially when we're walking out the door!

thekre8v1's photo
Wed 11/21/07 08:42 AM
Holla! Northern NJ glasses

thekre8v1's photo
Wed 11/21/07 07:43 AM
my AIM is the same as my Yahoo IM: thekre8tv1

don't be scerred! glasses

thekre8v1's photo
Wed 11/21/07 07:41 AM
Edited by thekre8v1 on Wed 11/21/07 07:42 AM
Single and looking in Northern NJ...live close to the city - I'm sure someone within a 50 mile radius has to be worth my time - Right?!?

I know there are a lot of fine men in this area, but I'm a single mama of a little 2 year old baby girl and I just don't get out much - doing the baby mama thing...

I work from home and my days are pretty flexible - check my profile and hit me up if you like what you see and WHAT I HAVE TO SAY - - - - notice the caps: please read - I am more than just a tall cute redhead...truly! glasses

HOLLA!!!!

thekre8v1's photo
Wed 11/21/07 07:22 AM
glasses too cool.... good advice - you should start and internet dating do's and don'ts column - LIKE FO' REAL! Nudie pics are for relationships way beyond a first meeting for sure! Bravo to you for setting it right! CHEERS! drinker