Community > Posts By > ravensdarkness

ravensdarkness's photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:39 PM

just my opinion but the 2 young ladys have hit the nail on the head,BUT remember you have to take care of yourself also,Untill she can care about herself she cant care about you.Been in your shoes several times and has always ended the same way,the harder you try and be there for her the more they pull away.Hopefully STEPLAC can find that book or the name of it,both her and KC have good ideas for you 2.Even if you cant be together you can still help her and that is very meaniingful than LOVE itself sometimes,but this is just an opinion from a dunm A man:wink: happy

no you aren't a dumb man. I am really going to take the advice Steplac gave me. I really am.

ravensdarkness's photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:25 PM
hey the site is for everyone. Hey...the world is full of all types of people and so is this site. If you want a site with only the type of people you agree with...go make one yourself.

ravensdarkness's photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:23 PM

"don't know love, can't show love"

what do you mean why that?

ravensdarkness's photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:11 PM
She calls me her girlfriend and such...but now I wonder. She was the one who asked me out first...so now I am confused.

ravensdarkness's photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:05 PM
Ok so I posted here that this girl i had been talking to suddenly started pulling away. Well I took the advice of one person and stuck around to find out why.

Eventually she did tell me why she had a hard time.

She had, a really bad history and past relationship. The issues range from homelessness, to rape, to domestic abuse. I almost cried when she was telling me about there stuff. But she was speaking like she was talking about someone else, like she was disconnected.

I now see why she has a hard time being affectionate, but I don't know how to deal with it. Like she doesn't mind kissing; but holding her, or showing her any type of affection shuts her down. She doesn't like it.

She doesn't want to open up to me and she is afraid to get close to me and I don't know what to do. I have tried to be there. I drop everything and come running if she needs anything. I am there for her daughter, and her daughter adores me. I buy her want she wants and needs. I've sent her flowers (and she doesn't understand why)...I have tried to show her that I am serious and I do my utmost to not break her heart. I am at my wits end.

Has anyone ever dealt with anyone who had a bad history? What can I do? I want to wait for her...I want to but, I am finding it very hard. I care about her....but she wont let me.

ravensdarkness's photo
Sun 01/13/08 03:15 PM
Hmmm so anything new? Im still waiting for other les to join this thread. *waits patiently*

ravensdarkness's photo
Sun 01/13/08 07:57 AM
Mornin folks!

ravensdarkness's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:22 PM
Yeah. thick women are hott. they are real women. Hips, thigh and pies. mmmmmmm

ravensdarkness's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:21 PM

heyravendarkness I had another one but you were just too young......so she made a thread to have more come on in and join the fun....so I promise as soon as I can your going to get matched.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Cool. funny not only is my dating pool small offline, but online also. LOL. Ironic

ravensdarkness's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:16 PM
yeah matchmaking is hard work FCL

ravensdarkness's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:15 PM
Edited by ravensdarkness on Sat 01/12/08 08:15 PM
Just saying hi. And joining in again.

f4f

ravensdarkness's photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:14 PM
yep i got a crush...but she is too far away :(

ravensdarkness's photo
Fri 01/11/08 01:19 PM
I totally agree. Like I dont want to give up because of the problem I am having now, but it seems like that is what everyone tells me to do.

I think society thinks that anything that involves work is too much. Just laziness. Frankly if people are that lazy...nothing will work out because nothing worth having is easy.

ravensdarkness's photo
Fri 01/11/08 01:17 PM
hehe still no women for me :(

ravensdarkness's photo
Fri 01/11/08 01:16 PM

sorry to break it to you but she's not into you. that is what someone does when they are looking for someone else but they want their safety net in place... get rid of her it will never change

Yes that is what I was thinking but she swore that wasn't it. I had been being nice, and being there. But she seems so non-chalant now.

ravensdarkness's photo
Fri 01/11/08 01:09 PM
82...what are you 60?

ravensdarkness's photo
Fri 01/11/08 01:06 PM
Don't jump to any conclusions but I would talk to him about your "feelings." Obviously you care about him if you are going to get married, but don't just break it off without any actual evidence or you may lose a good man.

But if it is conclusive...burn his stuff. :)

ravensdarkness's photo
Fri 01/11/08 01:02 PM

ok people new catagory......I am totally open to fixing up homosexuals.....

whooo hooo! YAY!

ravensdarkness's photo
Fri 01/11/08 12:59 PM
I've been talking to this girl for a while and she is really cool. But she is somewhat distant lately. Like she never calls or she will say "I will call you back." but she doesn't. I mean I hadn't seen her in over 2 weeks. So I figure she wants out so I go and try to break it off with her, but she begs me not to and says she is just really busy and stuff and she really likes me.

She acts alright for a day, but then is back to how she was. I don't understand. She just suddenly shut down and wont even talk to me, but doesn't want to break it off. I am so confused.

Any advice?

ravensdarkness's photo
Fri 01/11/08 12:52 PM
I am single because...I have yet to be honest with my family and some people about my sexuality and I have yet to completely accept it myself. I am also incredibly busy.
I don't believe in love...but I do think I will someday find someone for me.

Previous 1