Community > Posts By > ShamrockDJR

ShamrockDJR's photo
Sat 01/05/08 01:32 PM
I don't blame you and you're understood, its all dependent on your interest and exertation... you do what you will comment if you'd like!

ShamrockDJR's photo
Sat 01/05/08 01:29 PM
Wow, nice work Devin, you are awesome, let me throw my panties at you!

ShamrockDJR's photo
Sat 01/05/08 01:29 PM
This is a meat market, seen or unseen, it is cut-throat and ultimately dependent on your pictures and who you could find attractive enough to sleep with. I had a reader say, quite sarcastically "not conceited at all" to my profile... it is funny because everybody seeks something and we all have internal desires to make ourselves appealing, even this unfortunate soul who is so quick to judge. Lets be real and enjoy being individual, independent and progressive. Do not let negativity hold you back, regardless of your venture... critic only mean you are doing things right.

ShamrockDJR's photo
Sat 01/05/08 01:19 PM
my name is Devin Reese, I am a dude, I am straight, I am young, I am attractive. Past that, no words or pictures or quotes can accurately describe an individuals personality and I highly recommend not putting obsessive hours into portraying something that you are not because any sensible person can see through it the moment they speak with you. All these chumps online picking up on young, hard-headed girls spin me out and I hope the prospective prey are smarter than they look, because otherwise they will be sadly dissappointed like a lotto ticket. I live in Summerlin, keep it real and focus on my education. I am lonely and know nobody in the area but am willing to venture... talk to me, I'll talk with you, I am opinionated, educated and unintimidated... lets meet if your not a ***** or gay.