Community > Posts By > buster32

buster32's photo
Thu 08/18/11 12:31 AM
try possibly , a clearer picture of yourself and flesh out your description a bit. Talk about your likes and dislikes and what your like as a person. Hope this helps :) xx

buster32's photo
Wed 08/17/11 02:17 PM
I heard he's the head of a gerbil smuggling business :/

buster32's photo
Wed 08/17/11 02:08 PM
thanks exxman and 2KidsMom :) much appreciated :D

buster32's photo
Wed 08/17/11 11:50 AM
thanks txmomof2 and tazzops :D and shy_emo_chick its not so much leaving them behind its more about them not being around anymore as they've moved on so I've got next to no company right now :( god bless the internet and social sites :D I'm still in touch with most of them through FB

buster32's photo
Wed 08/17/11 11:46 AM
thanks now added it it, the profile is now a little long hopes thats not too bad a thing :)

buster32's photo
Wed 08/17/11 06:06 AM
thanks alot x :)

buster32's photo
Tue 08/16/11 05:53 PM
both . Together

Donkeys or Alpacas (wooly Llamas)

buster32's photo
Tue 08/16/11 04:58 PM
Edited by buster32 on Tue 08/16/11 04:58 PM
A nice solid 9 and I'm being very harsh :P

buster32's photo
Tue 08/16/11 04:19 PM
you never know, he may have never played the games but really enjoyed the cartoon lol

buster32's photo
Tue 08/16/11 04:02 PM
should be (from the My account page) next to your picture, a link for edit pics. then choose file and select your pic and finally upload button. the choose file option is the far right side maybe it has something to do with your page setup and you have to scroll sidewards to see it

Hope it helps :D

buster32's photo
Tue 08/16/11 03:57 PM
have a look at my profile and let me know what you think. Feel free to criticize but only if it's constructive :)

buster32's photo
Tue 08/16/11 03:23 PM
Hi Kissmefirst
you have a nice profile pic (a little blurry but fine :) )
not a bad blurb tbh. Though you do tend to use "I" a bit too much . But, I did house share with a "grammar-Nazi" last year so maybe some of it rubbed off on me lol

buster32's photo
Tue 08/16/11 03:14 PM
Thanks Shy_emo_chick :D
I know exactly what you mean :) but some days it's just too quiet I've lived here for about 10 years and I know pretty much everyone here. Yet right now I have no one to hang out with as they've all moved away for one reason or another :( I have about 50 friends in the Leominster area and about 150 people in the 2 years I've been in Wolvo lol

not to mention that WHSmith is by far the biggest name in the high street probably the orange phone shop as second.

but on a sunny day. there's nothing better than being on top of a grassy hill (overlooking a nearby village)with good company and cold drinks watching the sun set over the fields :)

buster32's photo
Tue 08/16/11 09:14 AM
Edited by buster32 on Tue 08/16/11 09:15 AM
Hello all,

I'm new to this site so I don't really know what I'm doing but lets give it a try nevertheless.

I'm currently living in Leominster (small market town near Hereford) and very bored. I've been here for the last month and all my friends have (wisely) moved away to never look back . Luckily I'm moving back to Wolverhampton very soon (a week or two) to do my final year of computer science : game development then to live here for as long as possible (depending on finance)

looking for a woman about my age (say 18 - 23) who is around the wolvo area ( i can't drive but don't mind public transport , and going to take lessons in the new year) .Someone who always has something to say but is also a great listener. I'm a great laugh , and also very caring and sympathetic. I'm going to live with a few of my housemates from last year. they're a little weird but I love them both , just to warn you :P oh also I'm a fantastic hugger (apparently).

As I said I'm a little bored currently so feel free to message me, I have no doubt I'll respond within a day or two :)