Community > Posts By > lovelyLA

no photo
Mon 06/11/12 03:36 PM
Hey there my name is Amanda and I just moved to Humboldt, Tennessee and i'm looking to meet new people cause I know no one out here but the family i'm staying with. Really looking to make some new friends. So drop me a line sometime. Thanks =)

no photo
Tue 04/03/12 06:16 PM
Don't remember how many years its been but i'm back! So: HI EVERYONE

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 06:52 AM
I accidentally deleted it a couple weeks ago... sad
I told my friend he should go ahead and peirce the other side so I can get it on tape... So far it hasnt happened yet...

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 06:44 AM
Last time I video taped something with my phone was when my friend was getting his lip Pierced by one of my other friends. The video and his lip came out great. LOL

no photo
Thu 04/02/09 04:32 PM
Pure_power

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 11:21 AM
Taco Bell

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 10:47 AM
I just wanted to say: I love Tattoo's! I got 10, There just so Addictive...:thumbsup:

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 07:49 AM
Like blood flowing out of a vain, These tears come from my eyes; steaming down my face like a water fall… Everything around me slowing down, almost to a halt. Sound quieting to leave nothingness behind. I’m lost within my own world. In cased in a bubble that no one can see. Here I’m left, Consumed with thoughts. The day becomes night. Time has passed by. Now nothing is the same. The path that was once set in stone has became nothing but simple sand that the wind blows. Walking alone… Does anyone see me? Do they hear the silent cries? Do they feel the pain that I feel inside? My heart that was once upon my sleeve has faded away to leave only a stain. There’s no telling where my heart has gone… Maybe with the passing of time it will return; Refreshed and renewed. To the day my world reenters life, I’ll sit under this tree and feel the breezes blow by my face and hear nothing but my only thoughts dance in and out of my mind. To have this shell fill with nature to renew the base for my heart, To find a new start, To have the beauty of life kiss my cheek and pop this bubble I’m living in, To live once again.

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 07:28 AM
Both!! Dorks are cool people too... LOL happy

no photo
Wed 04/01/09 05:43 AM
The Boondock Saints
Super Bad
Pineapple express
(Pretty much any Seth Rogen movie)
All Saw movies
Lots of Angelina Jolie movies (So Hot)
Drumline
Adam Sandler movies
All the Underworld movies

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 09:31 PM
Romeo09

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 08:32 PM
NiceGirl1243

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 07:55 PM
Here are my eyes, Look deep into them and see the stars
Draft away and get lost, Step in the universe
Let my words enter your ears and hear the sounds of the heavens
Feel my touch, like a feather moving across your skin
Lose yourself in my embrace and find yourself at my lips
Melt into my kiss like an amber into paper
Allow my heart to beat with yours and hear only one
Share the space of time with me
Let minutes turn into hours and care not about time
Find yourself at peace, think of me as an angel
Love the moment we’re in and trade it for nothing
Speak words of truth and gain so much in return
Know that I will be yours and speak words from my heart
I lay open to you and shed my outer wall…I wish to trust you
Here is my core, What will you do? Whatever you decide I trust in your heart to make it right
Find yourself with me and a fullest you will always feel. Never empty nor hollow.

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 07:49 PM
I don’t want to let you go… But I’m going to…
I would wait a life time for you… But a need is in my heart that is pushing me to move on…
A fear is with in me that if I let you go I’ll never have you in the same way again…
I know we will always be friends and that works for me! But a piece of my heart you will always have, A space with in me that no one else will ever be able to fill. And to the words I said to you before:
You screwed the world over. It will never be the same again. None of these people will ever add up to you. The days will go by just like the people. I'll just sit home alone and wonder why, Then I'll remember it's because you set the bar to high. But alone I'll sit and let it all past me by. Who needs all these people with all their words. I hear them with deaf ears and care not what they share. Only if they know they were running out of air. Their just never compare. Their just simple never be you!
These words are true… A place in my heart you will always have, The memories will always be there with in me… Your arms I will always feel comfort in. But with in this time, A friendship is all that we can retain, all that we can share…To that I can still find bliss…

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 07:33 PM
When I told you what you did you felt hurt but then you laughed… You truly don't care… I walked alone in the dark, thirsty and scared, while you laid in bed asleep and unaware. I made my way down the street with feet that barely kept there beat. I followed the path and listened to the cars; lost and scared I continued on. You hurt my mind and pierced my heart but I continued on… I see the lights and hear the sounds getting closer, I know I'm almost there…But where is there? Alone in the dark I traveled far to where I do not know… As long as your not there I know I'm better off. I come to a road with cars going by I know where I am at and how much happier I am. Times goes by and I'm soon where I should have been from the start, Safe in my bed where you'll never be! Say your sorry all you want but your laughter kills your words like the road killed my feet. You'll never know what that night did to me. A better and strong person you made of me. You'll never see me again, For I left you that night asleep and unaware!

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 07:14 PM
Hi Everyone...

no photo
Tue 03/31/09 06:35 PM
It's been well over a year... But i'm back. Cant seem to stay way from this site! LOL. It feels good to be back!

no photo
Tue 11/20/07 06:53 AM
Wow, Everyone is so Nice here! Thank you all for the Great Welcome!

no photo
Mon 11/19/07 04:30 PM
I'm new to this site and just wanted to say Hi to everyone and Hope everyone has a Great day!