Community > Posts By > mmmyum1

no photo
Sat 08/20/11 05:16 AM
Thankyou Up2Us.Yes I have read your post cheers though. :)

no photo
Sun 08/14/11 11:31 PM
Iam4u:It's cool I can have laugh just i get a lot of guys who don't get the picture so it's just so you know where I stand.
Kc0003:Thanks for the welcome:smile:

no photo
Sun 08/14/11 10:01 PM
Iam4u: that's wishful thinking but you'd never get anywhere near my bed.

no photo
Sun 08/14/11 09:57 PM
Thank you very much i'm glad you enjoyed it blushing

no photo
Sun 08/14/11 08:56 PM
I lay in bed waiting for her warm touch,the taste,the smell that draws me in but I am left here waiting.
I lay in bed yearning for her to hold me close, draw the breath from my lips but she doesn't come so I am still here waiting.

It's so cold here & I'm alone, just me.Voices echo down the hallway until the quiet sets in.It's getting late my eyes are wide shut,I hold my pillow near. I imagine that she's holding me as I drift off into dream.Sometimes she comes to me I try to keep from waking as she holds me close and traces every outline of my skin.She kisses me so gently and my breath gets heavy I long for more,just give me more, I want it all "JUST TAKE ME!!!" and she does.

I'm touching her,she's touching me,my body trembles,i'm getting weak now i'm singing harmonies.Her back arches I can feel her skin ,it's getting hot in here."Don't stop" I say as I'm ready to scream then the knock comes at my bedroom door and wakes me.
Back to reality & I just want to finish what she started.