Community > Posts By > FaithfulOne78

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 08/19/09 06:59 PM
Fetts flowerforyou drinker I wish her a Happy Birthday..damn i remember being 18..hmm..lol. glad ya had a good day.

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 08/19/09 06:57 PM
Cincy flowerforyou drinker glad to hear it..mine wasn't to bad

Daytime flowerforyou drinker thats good to hear!

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 08/19/09 06:53 PM
had a great day!!

flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker flowerforyou drinker

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 08/19/09 06:40 PM

Ok...now I'm thoroughly confused. I didn't know there was a difference between a f**k buddy and a friend with benefits.

Making love to me is kissing the lady all over.Fwb. I get a late night call come over **** her good and leave.Wait for the next late night call

Yeah, that makes sense....in a way. What you're saying is that you just skip the kissing part when you're out on a bootycall? Like you knock on the door and drop your pants as soon as she opens?

So I want to know too?? If a man kisses you while doing it...does this means its more personal?
Geez.Why kiss and do all the little things it's benefiting the both of ya **** and go.or get married

laugh

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 08/19/09 05:09 PM

I moved out of Michigan a few years ago thinking I would never want to come back, but now I miss it terribly and am happy to say I am heading back! Something about that state that pulls people back

Ive lived in Michigan all my life..I moved to Louisiana in Nov. and now im back in MI. I always said I wanted out and would never move back..I missed it lol..I have to have my seasons lol..

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 08/19/09 03:38 PM
Was Sat. night....O'Charlys,Bar,Bed

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 08/19/09 03:34 PM
Spending time together and having conversations is the best way!

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 08/19/09 01:38 PM

A nice bald head!!:heart:

:wink: :tongue:

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 08/19/09 01:35 PM

not the fukkers that'run' this place anyway!

Aww fife..we all :heart: you !

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 08/19/09 01:10 PM
Happiest in life??!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 08/19/09 09:56 AM
welcome to the nuthouse..enjoy your stay! flowerforyou

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 08/19/09 08:44 AM

Hump day?

((Keith))flowerforyou yeah the day in the middle of the week the "hump" the rest is downhill!

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 08/19/09 08:40 AM
Doin okay here..just getting dressed so I can head out the door to my gmas house for a bit..she needs a lil more help goin thru things..and then I wanna try and get a couple new pics to send to a certain somoenes cell phone for himlaugh :wink: lol..Sounds like you need to take a nap lol

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 08/19/09 08:35 AM
(((((Connie)))))))) thanx girly!! flowerforyou flowerforyou

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 08/19/09 08:33 AM
ahh okay i'll sign up lol..didn't know I had to do that lol..i just tried to DL it haha..thank you!

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 08/19/09 08:29 AM
I clicked it to download it..and it says it's no longer avail.ohwell frown

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 08/19/09 08:24 AM
((Mikey)) thank you! flowerforyou

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 08/19/09 08:20 AM

G'morn.{{{Val}}}How goes your morn.sweetie?Mine is bearific.:smile: And also a much better day then yesterday w/ was a scorcher.Whew!Guess what?I had to re-order the double Cd.Jewel's"Essential Live Songbook"again because my daughter Jessica has taken a true liking to-wards her sound.I knew I would reach 1 of my angels 1 day.lol.She's the Real deal beyond a shadow of a doubt.Well anywho,I told her to keep it.So I went to Jewels site & re-ordered it & they tossed in a autographed 8"x 10"photo.Woo-Hoo!I placed it inside of an antique frame.Wow!just saying!:smile:I hope U have an awesome day sweetie.Much Luv & Godspeed!Cy:smile: flowerforyou

((Cy)) flowerforyou Glad to hear your day is going so well!! Lol your daughter took your cd..sounds like something I would do to my dad, if he actually liked the same stuff as me haha. Today isn't so bad..a bit cooler..but at least it's sunny and no rain clouds in site..gonna try and take a few more new pics to add to this one I took yesterday. and i need to take my cat for her walk..lol yes you read right..my cat goes for walks laugh (((huggssss))) for you flowerforyou

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 08/19/09 08:06 AM
((mom)) flowerforyou

((ledi)) flowerforyou

((red)) flowerforyou

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 08/19/09 07:36 AM
((Silver)) flowerforyou

((Red)) flowerforyou can you and I chat on yahoo quick?

((Gossip))flowerforyou