Community > Posts By > FaithfulOne78

FaithfulOne78's photo
Thu 11/18/10 07:19 PM

sneaks in runs around saying BRUINS win again :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

(((((((((((((((((((((((CYBUD))))))))))))))))))))))))

That's because the big,bad Boston Bruins Rule!!!U know what's up.he-he.{{{{{{bear~huggie}}}}}Much Luv & Godspeed!Cy :smile: flowerforyou
p.s.U forgot to say Hi!to Val you thread hi-jacking silly wabbit.slaphead laugh
nah i didn't lol i said i was gonna sneak around that means sneak around to every one lol

but welcome back faithone lol

Lol...Thank you!! flowerforyou

FaithfulOne78's photo
Thu 11/18/10 07:18 PM
((Sneaks)) flowerforyou

((newarkjw)) flowerforyou

((Dubz)) flowerforyou

((RK)) flowerforyou

Haley your welcome! flowerforyou

Red- aww poor lil guy/gurl lol

FaithfulOne78's photo
Thu 11/18/10 07:02 PM
((((((CY))))) tongue2 smooched flowerforyou

FaithfulOne78's photo
Thu 11/18/10 07:00 PM
((Red)) I've been good chica!! how the "piggy"??

FaithfulOne78's photo
Thu 11/18/10 06:59 PM
((Haley)) Lol..welcome to Roll Call!flowerforyou

FaithfulOne78's photo
Thu 11/18/10 06:58 PM
((Shadow)) waving

FaithfulOne78's photo
Thu 11/18/10 06:54 PM

That is so cute!!

FaithfulOne78's photo
Thu 11/18/10 06:52 PM
(((kc)))smooched flowerforyou

FaithfulOne78's photo
Thu 11/18/10 06:46 PM
I haven't done one of these in FOREVER either lol...Who's here!!

flowerforyou drinker bigsmile :banana: flowerforyou drinker bigsmile :banana: flowerforyou drinker bigsmile :banana: flowerforyou drinker bigsmile :banana: flowerforyou drinker bigsmile :banana: flowerforyou drinker bigsmile :banana: flowerforyou drinker bigsmile :banana: flowerforyou drinker bigsmile :banana: flowerforyou drinker bigsmile :banana: flowerforyou drinker bigsmile :banana: flowerforyou drinker bigsmile :banana: flowerforyou drinker bigsmile :banana: flowerforyou drinker bigsmile :banana: flowerforyou drinker bigsmile :banana: flowerforyou drinker bigsmile :banana: flowerforyou drinker bigsmile :banana: flowerforyou drinker bigsmile :banana: flowerforyou drinker bigsmile :banana: flowerforyou drinker bigsmile :banana: flowerforyou drinker bigsmile :banana:

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 11/17/10 04:53 PM
(((Silver))) flowerforyou

(((Txs))) flowerforyou

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 11/17/10 05:58 AM
((Gossip))flowerforyou :thumbsup: :banana: drinks

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 11/17/10 05:55 AM
((wolfchic))flowerforyou drinker

FaithfulOne78's photo
Tue 11/16/10 09:31 PM

Thank you!!!
And how are YOU doing?flowerforyou flowerforyou

Doing as good as I can with this neck....Jon came out for my birthday last week so that was a really good week.bigsmile

Aww hope the neck is better soon..and Im glad you had a great week on your birthday..and glad he was able to come out for it!!

I have six herniated disks in my neck....and nothing is really working for it.:cry:

*~Ouch~* that sucks..im sorry! theres nothing more they can do for you?

They gave me two sets of epidurals (cortisone) in the wrong places and the last set was given before I was medicated so I am terrified to get the next sets they want me to go for. The other choice might be surgery for fusions, which I am not really crazy about either

omg..id be terrified too...yikes not very good options..fusions wouldn't be that great lose some of your range of movement wouldn't ya? though if it can help the pain..and your better off..then I guess it's a " do what ya need to do" situation.

FaithfulOne78's photo
Tue 11/16/10 09:25 PM

Thank you!!!

Doing as good as I can with this neck....Jon came out for my birthday last week so that was a really good week.bigsmile

Aww hope the neck is better soon..and Im glad you had a great week on your birthday..and glad he was able to come out for it!!

I have six herniated disks in my neck....and nothing is really working for it.:cry:

*~Ouch~* that sucks..im sorry! theres nothing more they can do for you?

FaithfulOne78's photo
Tue 11/16/10 09:20 PM

Thank you!!!

FaithfulOne78's photo
Tue 11/16/10 09:14 PM
Thank you!!!

FaithfulOne78's photo
Tue 11/16/10 09:10 PM
Glad you enjoyed it!!flowerforyou

FaithfulOne78's photo
Tue 11/16/10 09:08 PM
Welcome to the Nut house!!! Enjoy your stay!!flowerforyou drinker

FaithfulOne78's photo
Tue 11/16/10 09:07 PM

How are you doing, Val?flowerforyou

Not to bad thanx..had a rough day today but other than that..doing well..just workin,and tryin to get the new house all redone slowly getting it done 1 room at a time lol

FaithfulOne78's photo
Tue 11/16/10 09:04 PM

Lol Eileena..who? Us? talk alot??NEVER!! lol..oh wait...nevermind..I think we do!! laugh laugh

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Don't say anything and maybe they won't see us....

Then why are we here?????what

Nevermind what I printed before.....biggrin Yep, once the mouth/fingers start going, they don't stop.:banana:

AMEN!!! lol...laugh laugh laugh bigsmile bigsmile

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25