Community > Posts By > FaithfulOne78

FaithfulOne78's photo
Fri 01/08/10 10:01 PM
Who's here!! Haven't been on in a while..Hope all my friends are doing well!!!

:banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks

FaithfulOne78's photo
Fri 01/08/10 09:57 PM
I wanna come!!! I'll check my work Sched. and see whats goin on work wise...*crossin fingers*

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 11/04/09 12:07 AM
How are ya Calleigh??flowerforyou

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 11/04/09 12:00 AM
((Calleigh)) flowerforyou

((Kirk)) flowerforyou

FaithfulOne78's photo
Tue 11/03/09 11:51 PM
to say Heya to all my friends..hope your all well, and had a great day!! flowerforyou drinker :heart:

FaithfulOne78's photo
Sun 10/25/09 07:49 PM

Hi Val waving

Don't think I've ever posted in these Michigan forums before. lol
I'd vote for a Flint party! hehe

And hey, that A65cyclone (I believe his name was) is pretty cute!! lol blushing bigsmile

Julie!!! wow never posted in here before huh? Im glad ya did..I'm gonna vote for Flint too I think thats an hour from me..though Lansing isn't much further for me..so I don't really care where we have it lol.

FaithfulOne78's photo
Mon 10/12/09 09:42 PM

thank u miskim and faith :wink: flowerforyou

Your welcome babes! flowerforyou drinker

FaithfulOne78's photo
Mon 10/12/09 08:33 PM
Wow...what mich. women are you talkin to..cause all the ones I know aren't that rude!!! lolflowerforyou

FaithfulOne78's photo
Mon 10/12/09 05:37 PM
:thumbsup: flowers

FaithfulOne78's photo
Mon 10/12/09 05:34 PM
Lansing wouldn't be to bad....

FaithfulOne78's photo
Sun 10/11/09 09:06 PM
Okay we are gonna have to take a poll and have everyone Post in here where they think a gathering should take place...and then we can pick the most centerally located one..and go from there..Lets make this happen people!!!! Lol

FaithfulOne78's photo
Sun 10/11/09 09:05 PM

gosh this sucks lol..I can't believe somoene was able to do that and not change my password...gaaaahhhhh!!!!!
waving Yeah....but we all know you and are smart enough to know that you wouldn't do any of the weird stuff....right?tongue2

Lmao..weeellllll.....hahhaaha...Nah..your right!laugh :wink:

FaithfulOne78's photo
Thu 10/08/09 01:02 PM
gosh this sucks lol..I can't believe somoene was able to do that and not change my password...gaaaahhhhh!!!!!

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 10/07/09 09:47 PM
waving Good Luck finding what your lookin for!!drinks

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 10/07/09 09:43 PM

Oh thank god, because I almost went for the whole farm animal thingwhoa

laugh laugh laugh

heya babes...you still have that door unlocked for me..I'll be headin that way soon :wink: devil devil devil devil devil

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 10/07/09 09:27 PM

:smile: I was wondering what was up with that email I got from you:smile:

lol...oh dear!:wink:
:smile: I knew something wasn't right:smile:

Lol let me guess...it had no flirting in it? hahahalaugh :wink:

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 10/07/09 09:10 PM

:smile: I was wondering what was up with that email I got from you:smile:

lol...oh dear!:wink:

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 10/07/09 09:07 PM

so our date is off?

laugh lol...

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 10/07/09 09:02 PM
I just did!

:heart: you too!flowerforyou

FaithfulOne78's photo
Wed 10/07/09 08:59 PM
I apologize if you've gotten anything "weird" from me lately..My acct. was hijacked by someone..not sure who..as my password has not changed..but I didn't write some of the things Im seeing posted under my name in threads...

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25