Community > Posts By > sunshinela

sunshinela's photo
Sun 08/16/09 07:36 PM
what has all those things got to do with washington d.c.? and most of those things i pay for out of pocket or from other taxes that you pay after the taxes that are "taken" before i see my pay check.

sunshinela's photo
Sun 08/16/09 05:51 PM
i am for no goverment health care. no big goverment. no more digging in my pocket to finance their greed. if they did not dig so deep in my/our pockets i/we would be better able to afford our own health care or any other needs. they work for us but somehow every one seems to forget that fact. i work for a man that owns the company i work for. he affords to live better than i. which is as it should be. but the goverment officials work for us and they afford a better life than i. that is backwards. where do they get their pay, from us from our taxes. they want to be the bosses we are their bosses we are supposed to be in control. i live in a free country, born and raised, and want to continue to live in a free country. this is the United States of AMERICA the USA not the ussa united social states of america. ussa? ussr? look familiar? GOD BLESS THE U S A !!!