Community > Posts By > scottac69

scottac69's photo
Thu 11/20/08 11:43 AM

Have searched local girls and responded to there posts and its still always the same, no responses. The funny thing is I see that the ones I responded to have been on. lol

well......I hate to say this...and I'm not trying to be a ****...but it sadly just seems to sound like they just aren't interested in you.Every guy on here this happens to so....just keep tryin' is all I can say.It would be unrealistic to think that every girl you view will write you back let a lone come see your profile in return.Welcome to the gameohwell

But I do understand your position....you're pretty much like" well, yeah but at least one or a few could or would prolly"
we like to think that but honestly....this is touchy and weird. I don't have the answer either bro.Best of luck though.

Yea a game it seams to be lol

scottac69's photo
Thu 11/20/08 11:41 AM

iam not ake at all ok..

TY for not being fake how bout telling those that are fake to get off lol

scottac69's photo
Thu 11/20/08 11:36 AM
I am on more then one site and it is the same with them all and do live near a city Sacramento, Ca.

scottac69's photo
Thu 11/20/08 11:34 AM
Have searched local girls and responded to there posts and its still always the same, no responses. The funny thing is I see that the ones I responded to have been on. lol

scottac69's photo
Thu 11/20/08 11:19 AM
Why don't local girls respond? All I seam to ever get are girls from other countries or other states (might as well be another country) responding to my adds / Profiles!