Community > Posts By > Sylrave

Sylrave's photo
Mon 08/08/11 09:30 PM
You know I may be 19 but that doesn't mean I can't learn to love someone who is slightly older then me I have been looking for quiet long a long time but the only people who are attracted to me are a bunch of 14 year old little girls so now I have resorted to dating sites, not that its a bad thing I just need to find someone who is mature enough for me because sometimes I'm too mature for my own age, so if any girl that wants to get to know me send me a message.

Sylrave's photo
Mon 08/08/11 02:55 AM
Well you see older women mostly date younger men because as a women gets older her libido increases and young males tend to have a higher libido then young girls so for the most part an older woman dating a younger man is mostly just for the sex, then again there are a few young men out there that date older women that remind them of their mothers because they feel an emotional connection with that person and as Freud said "children born are more attracted to the opposite sex parent" would make my arguement about men wanting to date older women a lot more believeable then it really seems