Community > Posts By > pengupunk

pengupunk's photo
Sat 08/06/11 06:52 PM
Edited by pengupunk on Sat 08/06/11 06:57 PM
I enjoy a good metal song, as long as melody is involved, old megadeath which im seeing monday, some pantara, love system of a down, metal can be a useful tool also heh. Rock genre music now days is terrible, i feel sorry for todays generation, i was born in very early 80, youngest of kids, brother was a huge metal head so i grew up on the 80's metal, unique in each sound from band to band, music now days sounds all the same, and seems everyone's remaking songs from the 80's, personally my favorite era of music was the mid to late 90's rock full of great one hit wonder songs and such a wide variety of sounds, metal may no longer be mainstream but is forever will live through fans like us. Long live Metal, and long live Rock, Being a huge Pink Floyd fan i just really enjoy a great guitar and beautiful melody, as well as the hard hits of the drums, David Gilmour never has gotten the full credit he is due as a guitar God, but thats off subject, always looking for new music to discover so if anyone has some bands to throw my way id greatly appreciate it