Community > Posts By > BlackPine

BlackPine's photo
Wed 06/12/19 03:30 AM

That's what I'm wondering...
On the defense of younger women, I've known a few (not a LOT) of 25 yr olds that totally have their heads attached correctly, they are matured - over the partygirl mentality and would make a GREAT wife.

On the other hand, I've met a few 50 yr olds that were as crazy as a loon, and acted like they were back in their teens, irresponsible, air-headed, and I'll refrain from going as far as the B word... Perhaps they had grown tired of being mature and decided to just say F it all... Not sure as I didn't know them in their 40's.

I can only speak for THIS "older guy" (to drag myself back to the topic for this thread), but I'm searching for that rare and special woman with maturity and responsible, but ALSO still able to have a child, and preferably not have grandchildren already. This kind of precludes women over I say about 42 or 44, but maybe THAT has changed over the years as well... I operating from what I understood USED to be the age for menapause.

I realize that is different for every woman, and I have heard of 50 yr olds having babies, but I'm guessing those are far and fewer between than the mature 35 yr old.

Define "normal" woman.

Is normal based soley, on the woman's age.