llittleladykatie's photo
Tue 11/20/07 03:02 PM
wow what a jerk ! i hate guys that pull that stuff, they have no problem sleeping with you anytime they want, but then for some reason if you get pregnant they're like *oh that can't be mine* oh how silly, apparently us girls just don't undestand the concept of reproduction !!! considering we are the only ones on this planet that can actually do it.

llittleladykatie's photo
Tue 11/20/07 03:02 PM
wow what a jerk ! i hate guys that pull that stuff, they have no problem sleeping with you anytime they want, but then for some reason if you get pregnant they're like *oh that can't be mine* oh how silly, apparently us girls just don't undestand the concept of reproduction !!! considering we are the only ones on this planet that can actually do it.

llittleladykatie's photo
Tue 11/20/07 01:51 AM
alright guys it's bedtime for this lady !! sweet dreams everyone & thanks fr all the advice !! SDM good luck on your decision,Jess your quite the little firecracker & kalamazoo you were very helpful!!! :tongue:

llittleladykatie's photo
Tue 11/20/07 01:45 AM
Edited by llittleladykatie on Tue 11/20/07 01:47 AM

my little guy's name is Edward. and Lord knows,i wish he would look more like me everyday...but, nope!

SO MY QUESTION WOULD BE:

Should I let the donor meet him?

that's tricky ! i guess it depends..on you. your edwards mother so if you feel at all like it would be negative to him than you do what you gotta do mamma bear, but if you think the donor could do good things towards a healthy relationship between father & son, maybe it could be good. but the fact of the matter is it should be done on your terms & comfort level.when it comes down to it-it's about the little ones best interest

llittleladykatie's photo
Tue 11/20/07 01:40 AM
Your flaws in the end make you the perfect person in someones eyes. Someone will see those and love you for what you have to offer rather than what is wrong about you.. thanks for that by the way Kalamazoo, that gives hope bigsmile

llittleladykatie's photo
Tue 11/20/07 01:38 AM
thanks SDM - even though that man didnt deserve you atleast he gave you the precious gift of your son-what's his name ?!?

llittleladykatie's photo
Tue 11/20/07 01:35 AM
it's funny isn't it-the amount of people in the world just dying to give their love to another..love that would be healthier if they showed it to themselves !

llittleladykatie's photo
Tue 11/20/07 01:29 AM
what i mean is i see only MY flaws & concentrate on MY mistakes but if i was with someone else i could see past THEIR flaws & forgive THEIR mistakes-meaning i would give someone else more consideration than i give myself

llittleladykatie's photo
Tue 11/20/07 01:24 AM
it's so contradictory with me-if i was with someone i would accept their flaws & forgive their mistakes-but when it comes to myself i could never do those things

llittleladykatie's photo
Tue 11/20/07 01:20 AM
well i suppose it could be both. it seems like everytime i watch a movie there is a scene with 2 people kissing it just reminds me that i am 1 nobody wants to kiss me. i read books about great loves that shake you to your core & change you completely (pride & prejudice, every woman should have a mr.darcy!!) .so there is the pressure to be partnered. but at night when i lay in bed alone-i feel an aching loneliness,i have plenty of love in my life-family&friends that mean the world to me. but that ache is there with me every night instead of the person that could fill it

llittleladykatie's photo
Tue 11/20/07 01:12 AM
haha - the second to last is my favorite !!

llittleladykatie's photo
Tue 11/20/07 01:11 AM
sadly our society governs alot of that-too bad our society is shallow,petty,&ignorant !! though my reasons for wanting a relationship are just as pathetic-everyone wants to feel loved & special to someone,though really you should be able to love yourself without feeling like a freak because you don't have someome to hold your hand & call you baby

llittleladykatie's photo
Tue 11/20/07 01:01 AM
sometimes i feel like true love is an urban legend yah know ? i know that sounds negative but...is it really possible to love & be loved completely ?

llittleladykatie's photo
Tue 11/20/07 12:58 AM
i have never been confidant in myself

llittleladykatie's photo
Tue 11/20/07 12:52 AM
haha-i tried that ! i slept with 2 differant guys on the reboundblushing-both of whih were terrible, made me miss him more lol

llittleladykatie's photo
Tue 11/20/07 12:43 AM
Edited by llittleladykatie on Tue 11/20/07 12:44 AM
brokenheart

llittleladykatie's photo
Tue 11/20/07 12:41 AM
so i'm still in love with this guy i broke up with over a year ago. he was my high school boyfriend i loved him soo much, the relationsip wasn't even that good except i felt a connection with him that was so strong & passionate that now even after not speaking to him for more than a year i still think about him everyday & miss us. does anybody have ANY advice on what to do-i wanna get over it but at the same time i feel like i want another cahnce. i dunno, i'm soo confused.