Community > Posts By > bruneibabe

bruneibabe's photo
Wed 08/10/11 05:45 AM

I was 17 - everything was happening in the same year...my first kiss,i lost my virginity, had my first daughter who was born 9 weeks early and got married at 17!!! (sorry, too much info) :) what about you guys?

Wow, you didn't waste any time..

haha yeah but i did waste my time on sharing bed with the wrong person...

bruneibabe's photo
Wed 08/10/11 05:34 AM
i had all normal deliveries and had an episiotomy too, eventhough my first daughter was born premature but i had a difficulties to push her out...she was too tiny, i dont know why i couldnt pushed her out easily lol..thats why i had an episiotomy to speed up the labour... It was painful a bit (but better than steroids injection).. But you Dont have to worry, pain is def worth it.... You will be enjoy every second when you have ur own baby.

bruneibabe's photo
Wed 08/10/11 05:18 AM
I was 17 - everything was happening in the same year...my first kiss,i lost my virginity, had my first daughter who was born 9 weeks early and got married at 17!!! (sorry, too much info) :) what about you guys?

bruneibabe's photo
Wed 08/10/11 01:53 AM
yes...i dont think ure the youngest on the forum...i am 21 which is more younger than you bigsmile by the way, welcome to mingle2.

bruneibabe's photo
Wed 08/10/11 01:00 AM
any Vin Diesel's movies... fast and furious are awesome!!

bruneibabe's photo
Wed 08/10/11 12:53 AM
Ridiculous

bruneibabe's photo
Wed 08/10/11 12:46 AM

The best thing for helping babies get rid of gas...i swear it works.
Lay her down on her back and put your hands on the bottoms of her feet, let her push against your hands. It really does help her push out those bubbles.

I have heard of this tips but havent had a try before. I'll try this tips if i ever get a chance to have another baby in the future :)

bruneibabe's photo
Wed 08/10/11 12:37 AM
Maybe because they are bored. I'd say this is the most common reason that people cheat. Well, a cheater is dependent because they are not strong enough to break up with their significant other in order to get with the new person.

If someone is mistreating you, then your first instinct is to get away from him or her. Then you'll think that you'd better cheat to find someone else who would treat you more well.

Revenge!!! An eye for an eye. Cheat on them if they cheat on you. If they continuously hurt you or abuse you in some way, you do it to get them back.

I don't understand why people don't break up as soon as they have an urge to cheat.

bruneibabe's photo
Tue 08/09/11 07:46 PM

be mine is really tough because the be in english can be used several different ways in spanish. also in spanish words have masculine and feminine. quieres estar con migo is do you want to be with me. since be mine sounds like a command, and in spanish that would be considered impolite, one must turn the be mine command to a humble question politely asked as will you be mine. i may have just confused you, best try rosetta stone

nah, not confused me at all... I take this noted. Never ask be mine in spanish... Hehe... muchos gracias, Ese.

bruneibabe's photo
Tue 08/09/11 07:38 PM

I'd have to throw a third category in "sincerity". Sincerity wins my heart over looks or brains.

i agree!! :)

bruneibabe's photo
Tue 08/09/11 07:34 PM
well okay, have to wait til Ese are around then... :)

bruneibabe's photo
Tue 08/09/11 07:29 PM
talking to the moon - Bruno Mars

bruneibabe's photo
Tue 08/09/11 07:25 PM
something sweet like '' be mine'' ... ?

bruneibabe's photo
Tue 08/09/11 07:14 PM
thanks for the translation flowerforyou

how about the sweet words ?? Tell me, tell me more...

bruneibabe's photo
Tue 08/09/11 06:22 PM

I know:

Suelte la arma!
Ponga sus manos en la cabeza!
Firme su nombre aqui.
Bajese del carro!

i need translation for all these words... :) in English.

bruneibabe's photo
Tue 08/09/11 09:06 AM
It is midnight here now and i dont know what to do, havent feel sleepy yet...

By the way, does anyone else know how to speak in Spanish? I would really love to learn some new languages though, not just in Spanish... :) i just know some like 'gracias' which is means 'thank you' in English and 'terima kasih' in Malay, 'mi amor' means 'my love' ?

bruneibabe's photo
Mon 08/08/11 10:30 PM
Why?

1. Some people dont believe that i really have two kids...

2. They dont believe that i am single...

3. They dont believe thats really me on those pictures..

In my opinion :

1. Maybe because of my slim/tiny figure and young age are not showing that I am a mother... I would please to upload my pics when i was pregnant if it is the only way to prove it... ( i have upload one pic during my 2nd daughter's birth, the one where im at maternity ward holding my newborn baby.) Fyi, i dont lie something about my kids and i dont keep it confidential.

2. I am not so sure about this, but do you think i got a 'playgirl' looks? This is what most people told me... I think the reason why I am single is I havent found a true one yet, none of the men ive been dated or with were good enough to be in a long-term relationship. Ive got some reasons why I had a divorced. It takes time to moving on to the next guy after been hurted by someone you loved. This is the reason why I am on Mingle2, to try to find someone better than my past partners... I wont joining this site if I am not single..

3. I dont know why some of guys think i am a fake... All i can say is i never using someone's photos.. I am 100% genuine. There is a man on Nimbuzz says i am using a photo from a magazine (hahaha i never thought i can be that famous to be in the magazine). I can prove you that I am real... It is up to you to decide. I am not a magazines model or something, but I must say that i am into photography so much.

So what do u guys think of me?? :) Rate me and share your opinion. Thank you so much for reading my post :)

bruneibabe's photo
Mon 08/08/11 09:00 AM
LOL!!! This post really made my day... I should get plenty of toilet papers too then if it really works... :D

bruneibabe's photo
Mon 08/08/11 08:35 AM
Friendship is the first step of love...dont try to put much hopes on looking for a husband right away or you'll be frustrating at the end..take it slow...
I do want a husband as well..ive been trying my luck on some dating sites but got a few disappointments a bit with some dishonest people... So, i suggest myself not to rush the things and do it step by step...

I am also a lonely woman who have kids...been stressed on coping with the lonliness after divorced... But i started to find out what is right and wrong things to do with myself as being as a role model for my kids... Some of my friends have told me that I am a good looking woman, so why wait??? Nah...Nah...Nah... Having a good looking and personality, is not so important to me... It does not mean that I can attract a man just in a few mins by my looks.

I do waiting, searching and hoping for someone...but for a someone who would really appreciate my love... Not like my ex husband who have hurt me so much, cheated on me, leave me alone during pregnant...

So i advice you to always becareful with someone you wanna meet for real... Sending you loads of luck and hope you found a good husband for you hun... :)

bruneibabe's photo
Mon 08/08/11 05:16 AM
i was only 17 when i had my eldest daughter, i got married a week after i had her... I was not happily married, however I am happy that I was being able to get pregnant 3 times along that marriage.. I had a miscarriaged on my second pregnancy but got pregnant again 4 months after that.. On my third pregnancy, i was separated with my ex...so i was carrying my bump on my own for 10 months long... my two kids grown up too fast, they are just too smart...i cant imagine how my life would be without them around me...

I am proud of being a YOUNG SINGLE MOM...you will know how amazing your life will be once you have your little darling in your arms....

2 Next