Pantera - 5 Mins Aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

glasses glasses be gentle with meglasses glasses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m7njvwB-Ks&ob=av2e

laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 08/12/11 06:40 PM

Nothing else matters
METALLICA

Love that one to. Or Sanitarium was always personal favorite, or Ride the lightening. so many freeken great choices.

Metallica - For Whom the Bell Tolls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_eGXPzSzAg

Waves Rhon flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 08/12/11 06:30 PM
Edited by exxman on Fri 08/12/11 06:46 PM

I don't think you do.

This is your truth. Not a fact just an opinion. *Another representation of how the truth can be distorted to fit a view* How can you know what i know to be the truth? You can't and or won't & that proves the point. Truth is subjective .:smile: ty

no photo
Fri 08/12/11 06:13 PM

MOODY!! MOODY!! MOODY!!

pitchfork :angel:

frustrated OOPSSSSS That was 3.

Hugggggssss ya :tongue:

no photo
Fri 08/12/11 05:53 PM
Metallica - One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM8bTdBs-cw&ob=av2n

no photo
Fri 08/12/11 05:41 PM
Edited by exxman on Fri 08/12/11 05:43 PM

Im Mikey 777 or is it Mikey 117? Ive been on the space shuttle so I dont remember!!

Idk i am not even sure if i am here or not laugh but Wb and good to see you had a safe landing.

no photo
Fri 08/12/11 05:06 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Metallica - Call Of the Ktulu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWGOEWdV13M

no photo
Fri 08/12/11 04:54 PM
Edited by exxman on Fri 08/12/11 05:31 PM
But how can one breathe and not be alive?

:smile: Because the interpretation of being alive has too many variables. If you only see it as to breath is to live, then how can you understand it to be anything other. There are those who breathe yet are drowning. There are those who would say i live yet i am dead. And there are those who will never understand what being alive is yet they breathe.

And this brings you to the ultimate questions. Are you truthful in knowing and understanding the truth or do you just accept things to be the truth that you have been told or feel*?

*looks for more videos*:thumbsup: runs back to music shades

*looks for fortune cookies*

no photo
Fri 08/12/11 04:53 PM
Just because you breathe does not mean you are alive :smile:

no photo
Fri 08/12/11 04:50 PM
Edited by exxman on Fri 08/12/11 04:50 PM

Alice n Chains

Rooster

shades Good tune shades

It has been a classic rock day for me

Led Zeppelin - Kashmir

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73dvrir5kig

They look like they were ripped this nightrofl

Rooster is loaded with memories.

laugh I won't lie i generally remember hearing this song and being wasted and having fun. No idea what the fun was though noway grumble offtopic

Right turn back into the music.

Metallica - Fade to black

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lMdY-NzGXc

I Love This intro!!!!!!!! A song that needs no words, the beat carries its own glasses

no photo
Fri 08/12/11 04:37 PM
frustrated Must break 600 !!!rant

606 laugh :tongue: flowerforyou youbeenfoundnowwut

no photo
Fri 08/12/11 03:48 PM
Edited by exxman on Fri 08/12/11 03:51 PM
And if he is a confrontational type person( You know), then maybe a letter from your heart or phone call is the best way. But either way you do it make sure your emotions are not what you let be your answer. Let your heart tell you what and how for him and this situation.

But no matter what draw your line and don't show weakness. Let your belief in why and how lead to your answer's.

Hugs ya n best wishes,flowerforyou

Robert

no photo
Fri 08/12/11 03:46 PM
Honestly just look him in the eyes and take the emotions out of this. Let him know that will always care but you can't be what he needs you to be.

No one should blow someone off, always be straight from your heart and hopefully they can understand and respect you to move on. Just be concise in your message to him and say look I am done with this relationship, you have to move on or we won't be communicating at all because you can't respect my decision.

Hopefully he will check himself and say i understand and i am sorry.

no photo
Fri 08/12/11 03:32 PM

Do you understand truth?

I know my truth. Ever questioned yourself for what you have and haven't done? Ever attempted to understand your life and how all of it brought you to now? How you can make positives from negatives?

Truth is relative to the person with a desire to know.

Facts sometimes can be interpreted to fit a view and then become a misrepresentation of the truth. It's really up to the person's eyes on what truth really is or isn't.

Shrugs n ponders another song....:smile:

Ty for the thought happy

no photo
Fri 08/12/11 03:19 PM

Big changes are made by one small choice at a time.

So well stated.:smile:

no photo
Fri 08/12/11 03:17 PM
iknowudidntlaugh

no photo
Fri 08/12/11 03:15 PM

The floor is yours.

huh

:smile: Truth is, something most people never understand because they do not question it. They just accept it to be what it is told to them to be or even felt. And even then it will be their truth from their eyes & hearts.

:wink:

no photo
Fri 08/12/11 02:53 PM
What is "A rhetorical question for $100.00 Alex!"

laugh

no photo
Fri 08/12/11 02:45 PM

no photo
Fri 08/12/11 02:43 PM
Edited by exxman on Fri 08/12/11 03:01 PM
Sometimes being a friend is walking away so they can let go. It's not easy but i have someone who has done that for me and i can say i have cared enough about a few women to have walked away for them.

All you can hope is the best for them, and that is why you walk away.

We did not talk for a while and i don't recall how much time passed, year or two but our paths crossed again and our friendship was still there. My eyes had opened on what had happened to us and the one thing i knew for sure, she knew what i wanted and she understood what she couldn't give me and that was why we parted.

Glad to have our friendship now though. I can still trust her to be a friend.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 23 24