Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 12/23/20 03:39 PM
Now.

no photo
Tue 12/08/20 10:58 AM
Only the people who don't care about the people with whom they choose to spend their time.

Honestly is anyone looking for a long term relationship anymore?

no photo
Tue 12/08/20 09:45 AM
You are never alone. You have yourself. You NEED to love yourself. Learn to love yourself until you don't feel like you are alone. If you don't, you will never be ready to connect with anybody. As for mature men, good luck. We are not mature. We were men since birth. We were never boys. That is a label that is put on us by society. We were always men. Only of smaller stature. We will always be what you call immature. Because our maturity is physical. When women don't try to refine men, they won't create their irrelevant standards. "I want a real man!" All men are real. "I want a man with a good job." Get a good job of your own. "I want a rich man!" Are you rich? "I want a tall man!" How much do you weigh? Really any man will do. Your needs will guide you as partners. If you try to find a man who meets your needs, everything you need will be gone when he is gone and you will be left with what feels like nothing.

is it possible to find an honest mature man in this world?

no photo
Tue 12/08/20 09:35 AM
Real isn't something you find. It is something you are. It doesn't matter who you are with. Somebody who is truly for you or somebody who is only with you for this reason or that. Being real for yourself makes your connections like sprinkles on your cupcake. You've already got the cake. Anything else is just a PLUS.

I'm looking for something real

no photo
Tue 12/08/20 09:32 AM
Do I take offense? No. But I know a good video or two that people can watch if they want to know the origins of Christmas. It isn't very Christlike at all.

no photo
Tue 12/08/20 09:20 AM
Some restaurants use instant powder mixes. If you want good cappuccino, you need to try it from a place that makes it there.

no photo
Fri 05/08/20 09:41 AM
Grab a piece of paper and draw Maslow's hierarchy of needs. Black out the pieces that you are not looking to fill through this site. Then list all of the needs that you didn't black out. Meet as many of those needs as you can for yourself until you are left with only the needs that can be fulfilled by another person.
Now draw a filter sequence. Like this:
Mingle2 > Checklist > Date
When the other person has as many items checked off as you, they are a good match.

i am new here

no photo
Fri 05/08/20 09:34 AM
You can date and **** as many men as you want. You are an adult. And if a guy doesn't like it, he can kiss you beautiful ***. If a guy wants exclusivity with you, he needs to ask for it. You don't need to ask to date other men.

I'm new to dating and appreciate input from those who are single for a longer time.
I'm widowed <1 year after 41+ yr marriage. I'm exploring who I am as a mature single woman. I need time and experiences to decide what I want from dating.

It is my hope to date more than one man at a time, if I should get lucky enough to have the opportunity. People have different interests, like to go to different kinds of places, have different kinds of conversations. There were experiences that I missed out on during my marriage because they didn't interest my husband. I'm single now. And I'm not looking for a permanent mate, so I don't want to make those compromises.

Am I being unrealistic to think that men will accept a non exclusive relationship?
Sex is possibly the biggest barrier. It would be unsafe and unfair to have more than one sexual relationship at a time. If I set that boundary on one person, that could be a deal breaker and make the whole question moot anyway.

no photo
Wed 05/06/20 12:01 PM
Love is hard because it requires an individual to first love themselves. And if they don't already love themselves, thy are encourage to change. And in most cases, people prefer to remain the same.

It is difficult to stay loving for long time .

1 3 Next