Community > Posts By > indomitabilis

indomitabilis's photo
Wed 08/31/11 05:10 PM
^Strongly agree with you there.

But, I don't think the ability to pretend to be something you're not -- or otherwise overemphasizing parts of your character -- is not limited to the internet. I think most people have this need to want to impress someone upon first meeting them. It's great to put in that extra effort in an attempt to attract the other person, but many people don't realize that it's likely just a temporary thing. At some point, that easily excitable person is going to "forget" that that's what they showcased during the first meeting. And at that point, the other party is left wondering what happened. Once someone settles into something, you start seeing the "real" side of them.

Regardless, I don't think that it was a conscious thing. I think it's safe to assume that this is just a natural progression, and he probably never had the intention of "letting go".

indomitabilis's photo
Wed 08/31/11 04:59 PM
Downtown Toronto :D

indomitabilis's photo
Mon 08/29/11 05:45 PM
Come on Trawna! Wake up!

I need to meet/talk to new people! :P

indomitabilis's photo
Mon 08/29/11 04:09 PM
Hi Everyone,

Been on this site for over a month (I think), but only thought to join the forums today.

Ever since I graduated university, and started working full-time, I've found it quite hard to meet new people -- ironic given that I work with people all day long!

I live in the Downtown Toronto area and I'm looking to meet new people, make new friends, and who knows, maybe find someone I can really connect with -- I'm a 23 year old male.

Obviously a great start would be to start participating in discussions right off the bat, but if you happen to be in the Toronto area, hit me up! :)