Blue_in_Gillingham's photo
Sat 08/13/11 11:13 AM
I just saw this topic, saw the amount of people who had replied and though, "hey, now thats a bandwagon I'll jump onto!" So hello, im 21 and in SE UK.

Sat 08/13/11 11:08 AM
Hey ho!
Raising here to call out my presence, In South east UK, Kent specificaly. :D

Mon 08/08/11 03:37 PM
Oh fellow tea lovers, where did it go wrong!

Im 21 and yet Im not compelled to launch myself out into teh night to look for a new TV in some beaten up shop!
My idea of window shiopping is clearly different to what has been displayed the last few days!

Wheres the sense of "ya know what, i'll put the kettle on"

Im all up for a party n al, but I think the last 48 hours have had a bit too much.

I mean this in a lighthearted way, so please dont take offence anyone. I know how sometimes people can have volatile reactions.

either way, discuss with me here folks! How do you think we can let mobs and riots unfold liek this?

Sun 08/07/11 05:18 PM
thanks everyone!

Already started sparking up some convos with some pretty decent peeps

:)

Definatley not regretting my desision

Sun 08/07/11 12:21 PM
Ok so that was the most kack-handed peculiar 'Topic subject' way of saying hello I could think of.

Anywhoose, hello one and all, after some co-ercion, I thoughtd i'd give this a go.

So even if its just to say hello to people in the area (literaly moved to; gillingham - kent, 3 weeks ago now) then thats something gained from this experiance.

Ultimately, broke up from a 4 yr long relationship about 5 months ago, so ima just getting myself back out there, be it for friends or hopefully more.

There isnt much I dont like tbh. the best thing to do to see If we have things in common is ask. As much as i like going out, I am rather...I dunno... Geeky? I like chilling on the xbox, and i am a big assassin's creed fan (its a game series).

anyways...running out of things to type.... Gillinghams ok..Not far to travel to the train station..My new house is nice too..errr.

Im going to take this oportunity to quit here. anyways, thanks for having a nosey...and if ur local-ish ( i dont mind traveling) then hopefully see you around :)