Community > Posts By > Kaamyogi

no photo
Wed 08/10/11 11:20 AM
Ha! Ha! Ha! Why only Ladki dear? Lots of nice guys also out there. Anyway, take your time, explore the links aaraam se. Maybe you will connect somewhere. Just keep at it, Dude!

no photo
Wed 08/10/11 11:17 AM
Hi! Don't get apprehensive by my profile.... Bangalore is a lovely city. If you like eating out, explore Koramangala - lots of really nice eating places there. Walk around the area... you will like it.

no photo
Mon 08/08/11 01:36 AM
Lucky Girl. He seems like a nice chap/ :smile: Same City... All the best!

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 12:47 AM
:smile: I wish I could... I enjoy accompanying ladies to shopping. But, you are too far away from where I am right now. Have a great time!

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 12:38 AM
Well, one can't help wondering why buy a 64 bit system when it is not yet supported too well...Anyway, what's done, is done! The Dell guys are giving reasonable practical advice. Do that. Another option is, upgrade all software needed by you to 64 bit compatible versions. I mean, do what is cost effective; after all, you did buy a 64 Bit Windows for some reason. Maybe, you would find it cheaper to buy a 32 Bit version of Windows 7. Why not try out Windows 7 Professional? In Bombay, you will easily get an OEM pack for between Rs 7000 to 9000/-. Maybe cheaper these days because I'm talking of prices in 2009.

no photo
Sun 08/07/11 12:35 AM
Well, one can't help wondering why buy a 64 bit system when it is not yet supported too well...Anyway, what's done, is done! The Dell guys are giving reasonable practical advice. Do that. Another option is, upgrade all software needed by you to 64 bit compatible versions. I mean, do what is cost effective, after all, you did buy a 64 Bit Windows for some reason. Maybe, you would find it cheaper to buy a 32 Bit version of Windows 7. Why not try out Windows 7 Professional? In Bombay, you will easily get an OEM pack for between Rs 7000 to 9000/-. Maybe cheaper these days because I