sexymami7979's photo
Mon 06/01/09 10:31 PM
Single

sexymami7979's photo
Mon 06/01/09 10:29 PM
apprehensively

sexymami7979's photo
Mon 06/01/09 07:50 PM
For the glory of love, i would have to say absolutely, positively and unequivocally 100% Yes

sexymami7979's photo
Fri 05/15/09 11:06 PM
Sorry Hun flowerforyou

sexymami7979's photo
Fri 05/15/09 11:04 PM
matters greatly

sexymami7979's photo
Fri 05/15/09 11:02 PM
whom

sexymami7979's photo
Fri 05/15/09 10:45 PM

Wow reading through this thread people were very harsh. I am sure she understands and admits to her negligence.. but at the same time she is looking for support and understanding ... , But to sit here and point the finger at her, like she was to blame in all this, or had a shared responsibility is nothing but pure BS . . . Who is supporting her child, nourishing her, tucking her in at night, Who is emotionally and physically involved in babies life . . . Her mother (lfer) . . . She is doing what she has to for her daughter and I am quite sure she will travel around the world and back again . . . until you have walked a day in someone else’s shoes you should not judge nor cast the first stone... She was just probably venting out her frustration and I can agree 100% I was in the same situation.. I agree all men are not that way, but a handful is, so maybe that should have been rephrased... The best thing I can say is, you have two option’s either file with your local child support enforcement agency, or cut all ties, But I believe every child deserves a father in their life... But also remember any boy can be a father but it takes a special person to be a daddy.... I understand right now you are angry with him, but you just have to let all the hostility go for the sake of your daughter, if you chose to have him in her life or he chooses so, find a common ground, and call it a day.....

well put..
Thanks

sexymami7979's photo
Fri 05/15/09 10:36 PM
scared scared Well I am a bit crazy. I just hear voices in my head and they tell me to do bad things to good people... Not sure if that counts.. I guess as long as I don't answer myself, It can't mean that I’m crazy, or could it... Darn these voices again.. I'm confusing myself right now scared scared rofl rofl rofl rofl

sexymami7979's photo
Fri 05/15/09 10:24 PM

Wow that is amazing... Like I stated... Any boy can be a father but it takes someone special to be a daddy... I honestly admire your wisdom, and good fortune... You and your 14-yr old daughters are the lucky ones, to be in each others lives. But mostly you, she must be an amazing young woman... My daughter is in the orchestra and she plays the viola as well

I hope she keeps at it. Mine wanted to start playing at 7 and she's been encouraged to follow up on her interests the whole time. Good viola players are very rare since alot of the kids want to play the violin. Keep encouraging her :smile: flowerforyou
I will she actually started off with the Violin, but switched to Viola about 2 years ago... :banana: :banana: :banana:

sexymami7979's photo
Fri 05/15/09 10:05 PM

When I was 21, I dated a lady with a young child. I was really into her and even thought of stepping up until the 'Baby's Daddy' came back into the picture. He need a place to stay and moved in with her. Basically, I was fine with it when she called it off. I left with a smile on my face thinking that a family was getting back together.

I saw her again 2 years ago at the grocery store and said hi. Now at six kids, assorted varieties. Yeah. I think Baby's Daddy is code for Loser.

Additionally, when I was 23 I dated another single mother who had a 2 year old little girl who didnt see her dad because of his violence towards her mother. Our relationship really did'nt pan out but the kid and I had grown attached. I decided being a man meant stepping up and being a father for a deserving little girl even though she was'nt my own and I was'nt 'Doing' her mom.

She's now 14 and I'm going to her Viola concert on Sunday :banana:

Moral of the story: Worth as a man is measured in raising kids, not how many babys he can make. If we leave we don't deserve the title of Father
Wow that is amazing... Like I stated... Any boy can be a father but it takes someone special to be a daddy... I honestly admire your wisdom, and good fortune... You and your 14-yr old daughters are the lucky ones, to be in each others lives. But mostly you, she must be an amazing young woman... My daughter is in the orchestra and she plays the viola as well

sexymami7979's photo
Fri 05/15/09 06:53 PM

nice now i kno one person..... do u like it ????
I love it, i just don't know that many people around here..

sexymami7979's photo
Fri 05/15/09 06:30 PM

what u 2 lol
Yup just moved here from Clarksville 2 months ago

sexymami7979's photo
Fri 05/15/09 06:25 PM
<----- Nashville

sexymami7979's photo
Fri 05/15/09 06:24 PM
Welcome and good luck on your search.flowerforyou

sexymami7979's photo
Fri 05/15/09 06:22 PM
Beautiful.... I always enjoy reading your writes... I may not comment at times but i do read them flowerforyou

sexymami7979's photo
Fri 05/15/09 06:17 PM
on the cheek

sexymami7979's photo
Fri 05/15/09 06:10 PM

thank you! :heart:
your welcome hun... From one single mami to another flowerforyou

sexymami7979's photo
Fri 05/15/09 06:09 PM
resembling

sexymami7979's photo
Fri 05/15/09 06:05 PM
Everyday

sexymami7979's photo
Fri 05/15/09 06:00 PM
Wow reading through this thread people were very harsh. I am sure she understands and admits to her negligence.. but at the same time she is looking for support and understanding ... , But to sit here and point the finger at her, like she was to blame in all this, or had a shared responsibility is nothing but pure BS . . . Who is supporting her child, nourishing her, tucking her in at night, Who is emotionally and physically involved in babies life . . . Her mother (lfer) . . . She is doing what she has to for her daughter and I am quite sure she will travel around the world and back again . . . until you have walked a day in someone else’s shoes you should not judge nor cast the first stone... She was just probably venting out her frustration and I can agree 100% I was in the same situation.. I agree all men are not that way, but a handful is, so maybe that should have been rephrased... The best thing I can say is, you have two option’s either file with your local child support enforcement agency, or cut all ties, But I believe every child deserves a father in their life... But also remember any boy can be a father but it takes a special person to be a daddy.... I understand right now you are angry with him, but you just have to let all the hostility go for the sake of your daughter, if you chose to have him in her life or he chooses so, find a common ground, and call it a day.....