Community > Posts By > DQ66

DQ66's photo
Tue 06/10/08 01:46 PM

It doesnt seem like it's happened to anyone else before. Everyone seems to be making a joke of it. Why am I not laughing.

Hello?!?!? See page 1 glasses

DQ66's photo
Tue 06/10/08 01:10 PM

isn't that a minature???

Whoa. You really know how to hurt a guy. Putting down his gear is pretty bad. Funny though.:wink:
laugh laugh Ya but who's heard of a 31 pound minature ?laugh laugh

Hey, I'm your side! Is that big for your breed?
minatures weigh between 7 to 11 pounds and standards weigh between 16 to 32 pounds

I like the little guys! :wink:
oooooh you cant handle the big weiners ?bigsmile

No, I like big weiners, too laugh laugh

DQ66's photo
Tue 06/10/08 01:05 PM

Well A little bit of both,Humiidity is Just awful,But about 93 I recon,Clear to partly cloudy & a chance of rain in the afternoon..Tennessee weather,If you don't like it give it about an Hour & It wil change..

Yep, never a dull weather moment in the Volunteer state. Looking like a thunderstorm right now......

Yep bound to happen to,With BONNAROO hppening this coming weekend,100,000 hot hippies Yay!!In my hometown no lesslaugh

Thousands and thousands of hot sweaty hippies! drinker

DQ66's photo
Tue 06/10/08 12:59 PM

I cant explain how it happened, but I seem to have fallen madly in love with a woman I just started casually chatting with. It is quite frightening really. Has any one else ever had this happen to them?

Yep, crashed and burned!
Better luck to youflowerforyou

DQ66's photo
Tue 06/10/08 12:04 PM

Well A little bit of both,Humiidity is Just awful,But about 93 I recon,Clear to partly cloudy & a chance of rain in the afternoon..Tennessee weather,If you don't like it give it about an Hour & It wil change..

Yep, never a dull weather moment in the Volunteer state. Looking like a thunderstorm right now......

DQ66's photo
Tue 06/10/08 12:01 PM

isn't that a minature???

Whoa. You really know how to hurt a guy. Putting down his gear is pretty bad. Funny though.:wink:
laugh laugh Ya but who's heard of a 31 pound minature ?laugh laugh

Hey, I'm your side! Is that big for your breed?
minatures weigh between 7 to 11 pounds and standards weigh between 16 to 32 pounds

I like the little guys! :wink:

DQ66's photo
Tue 06/10/08 11:34 AM
Knitting! flowerforyou

Stay strong! You can do it!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou

DQ66's photo
Tue 06/10/08 10:04 AM

I know of what I speak, lol. I'm 5'8", regular length is too short, long lenth fits in the leg, but the rise ends up under my ribs, lol.laugh
laugh The most fashionable attire turned Granny pants! laugh
I was glad when low rises came out...they fit me like normal pants now. laugh

Who needs a bra when you can have a waitband noway

DQ66's photo
Tue 06/10/08 10:03 AM

If it walks like a duck........you know the rest flowerforyou

SOOO TRUElaugh

Quack, quack!laugh auburn, maybe another club member?
Gotta get started on that list, lol laugh laugh

DQ66's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:51 AM

One option would be to buy something that you like even if it doesn't fit exactly right, save your receipt, take it to a taylor and see if they can alter it to fit YOUR body. Some alterations, like taking up a hem or narrowing a flare are very inexpensive. drinker
I have had a few articles that fit perfect in some ways but had to have the waist taken in. It usually works out great...even when the alteration cost as much as the pants, having a perfect fit in a few pairs is priceless! flowerforyou

I'd rather have a few pieces that fit perfect than 50 pairs of pants I'll rarely wear because they don't fit just right.flowerforyou
You said it! flowerforyou

I know of what I speak, lol. I'm 5'8", regular length is too short, long lenth fits in the leg, but the rise ends up under my ribs, lol.laugh

DQ66's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:48 AM
I want a lover that won't drive me crazy glasses

DQ66's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:47 AM

Someone who is not a player, speaking out of both sides of their mouth telling two people the same thing at the same time would be refreshing. :smile:

I will second that emotiondrinker

drinker drinker drinker drinker Yeah, seems you can't believe everything people say doesn't it. Makes you wonder how many other people are getting some of the same stories, unfortunately.

Time for a club, maybe? laugh

DQ66's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:43 AM

One option would be to buy something that you like even if it doesn't fit exactly right, save your receipt, take it to a taylor and see if they can alter it to fit YOUR body. Some alterations, like taking up a hem or narrowing a flare are very inexpensive. drinker
I have had a few articles that fit perfect in some ways but had to have the waist taken in. It usually works out great...even when the alteration cost as much as the pants, having a perfect fit in a few pairs is priceless! flowerforyou

I'd rather have a few pieces that fit perfect than 50 pairs of pants I'll rarely wear because they don't fit just right.flowerforyou

DQ66's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:36 AM

Someone who is not a player, speaking out of both sides of their mouth telling two people the same thing at the same time would be refreshing. :smile:

I will second that emotiondrinker

DQ66's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:33 AM

had a crush, got snubbed, I'm crushed

So sorry (((((dicimus))))))flowerforyou

DQ66's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:31 AM
I want my cake and eat it, too laugh

DQ66's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:30 AM
What's the point in stalking if the person doesn't know that he/she is being stalked? laugh Takes all the fun out of it bigsmile

DQ66's photo
Tue 06/10/08 09:26 AM

DQ66's photo
Mon 06/09/08 11:42 PM

heck, i'm thinking of dating someone IN prison at this point laugh smokin

Good idea.flowerforyou You'll always know where they are and they can't run away!laugh laugh laugh laugh

DQ66's photo
Mon 06/09/08 11:33 PM
Not doing that again noway I am willing to live in sin though.....:wink: