Community > Posts By > mr2030

mr2030's photo
Wed 11/05/08 10:45 PM
Why would she email me again when she stoped replying to me, i dont get it. I Asked her out couple months back but when I did that she just totaly blew me off.Now she wants to ask how am I doing? should I even reply or just ignore it?

her email:idk if this is your email anymore, and I think I've emailed you, just never gotten any responses. Ohh well, I'm just emailing to ask how you've been and what's been going on with you..

mr2030's photo
Mon 03/03/08 09:34 PM
Edited by mr2030 on Mon 03/03/08 09:34 PM

mr2030's photo
Thu 11/22/07 11:59 PM

thanks for the insight, I guess it will never be like that. Im just being hopeless i guess.time to move on.

glad i found this site, good people and fast replys..

mr2030's photo
Thu 11/22/07 11:44 PM
I have been with this girl "friends" only! well we met last year about this time and we kinda got to know each other. Its a long story so I spare you details.
Well the friendship has been open she have dated other guy but silly me have been waiting on the sideline, I think i have told her what i feel but she shrugs it of.My dilema is the friedship is not going anywhere shes not affectionate to me unlike to her other guy friends they get a hug as for me I get the wave goodnight :(........I like her I want to keep her as a friend forever"if thats possible" but it makes it hard when she doesnt give the favor back. Its hard to say goodbye to her after all what we did this past year. As much as I want to let her go I just cant.Am I stupid for being there for her? Or should I just walk?
Just asking you gals out there what should I do.