Community > Posts By > JSRoter

JSRoter's photo
Sat 12/08/07 07:52 PM

dont forget..control the animal population..have your pet spayed or neutered..Bob Barker..i think i watch too much T.V..laugh

The agency that I got my kitten from does not let you addopt any Cat or Kitten intell they eather Spay or Nuter it. Pluss They also make sure that all there cats are up to date with all there shots.

Jeffrey

JSRoter's photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:44 AM
Cute pics and nice tat. How many do you have and what are they of and were are all of them?

Jeffrey

JSRoter's photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:40 AM

:heart: I prefer puppies,,,,lolbigsmile

yeah a dog listens to you alot better than a cat does laugh

Yah perhaps but cats are more cuddly then dogs and you don't have to walk them.

Jeffrey

JSRoter's photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:20 AM

:heart: I prefer puppies,,,,lolbigsmile

Puppies are cute too..... I use to have a dog when I was a kid. But with a cat you don't have to walk them and they are just easyer to take care of. By the way for those who don't know it feeding a cat Gerber stage 2 babyfood is a good thing for them.

Jeffrey

JSRoter's photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:10 AM

lol kittens will be kittens

Yah Kittens will be Kittens LOL. Tonight she will get her first taiste of being left home alone while I am away at work.

Jeffrey

JSRoter's photo
Sat 12/08/07 11:08 AM
Edited by JSRoter on Sat 12/08/07 11:08 AM

Nice to have a fur ball in your life is'nt it!!!
flowerforyou

Thankyou for adopting a cat into your home. drinker

Yah it is nice to have a little kitten to come home to after a hard day of work. I use to have another cat but the person who was watching her fell in love with her and refuses to give her back. So I adopted a new one. I will however always miss my Smokie.brokenheart

JSRoter's photo
Sat 12/08/07 10:09 AM
I just adopted a sweet little 12 week old Kitten. She is the cuitest thing and is going to be spoiled rotten. She is a Domestick Long Hair that is white with some Black patches on her head and back. She loves to cuddle and loves to purrrrrrrrrrrrr. She also loves to keep her new daddy up late at night when she desides it is play time. LOL laugh She loves to sleep in my bed with me. :smile: She is sop Cute.:wink:

If you want to see pics of her I have them on my profile.

Jeffrey

JSRoter's photo
Sat 12/08/07 10:06 AM
New kitty here too. I just adopted a sweet little 12 week old Kitten. She is the cuitest thing and is going to be spoiled rotten. She is a Domestick Long Hair that is white with some Black patches on her head and back. She loves to cuddle and loves to purrrrrrrrrrrrr. She also loves to keep her new daddy up late at night when she desides it is play time. LOL

If you want to see pics of her I have them on my profile.

Jeffrey

JSRoter's photo
Wed 11/28/07 10:56 AM

It sure beats going through your experience. Its not foolproof but it works for me. I do not take overly dangerous risks without being prepared. I do not like deceptive surprises. And I have a low tolerance for ignorance. I have had close to your experience. I was invited over. She was deceptive about her age, weight, and morals. I told her "I gotta go".

So tell me do all your dates know that you do a back ground check on them? How long has it been since you you had your last date?

Jeffrey

JSRoter's photo
Wed 11/28/07 01:02 AM

My freind I can top all your dating horror stories. But what's the point? I still date. I now do background checks. And the first date is casual and in a public place. And if the date is dishonest and deceptive in any way or form I'm gone immediately. Simple.

Ok doo Tell what makes you do this and how do you do this with out some one knowing.

Jeffrey

JSRoter's photo
Wed 11/28/07 12:57 AM
Edited by JSRoter on Wed 11/28/07 01:00 AM

well I think im out fellas again sorry JS I think i chased off Katie. She didnt look too bad. hope all yall have a great night. Later days & better Lays. peace

Katie only left two responce from what I saw. But hell By now I have my beer gogals on. LOL As far as Katie goes well I don't know have not had the plesure of chatting with her yet. How ever I can say from her photo she does look cute so I'd advice you to go for it if you think you got a chance.

Jeffrey

JSRoter's photo
Wed 11/28/07 12:41 AM

I have had some bad dates man, but that just tops them all off. I have had women give false descriptions of themselves, and yes there is not enough in the liquor cabinet to cure what you needed at that moment. Sorry dude you had to go through this! Hopefully you will have a better experience (if your not gun shy) with the next woman! Cdrinker heers

Let me tell you there is not enough liquor in the world that can make her look better LOL

P.S> as you all can see I am not going to tell you whoo I am talking about because it would be a wrong thing. Pluss i relley did think she was a nice peson sort of LOL

JSRoter's photo
Wed 11/28/07 12:37 AM

laugh LOL yea that would of been one of them times you wished you woke up as drunk as when you went to sleep. A little advice if want try to meet where you can scope out the person before the aproach. Not that I do this all the time but went on a blind date one time and well lets just say that didnt work. But I hear ya on why you did stay just remembr your feelings. Theres a time to be nice then theres get the heck out fast. Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn LOL
laugh

Let me tell you I wasn’t drunk at all thank G-D. This girl was beyond what we would call a moo. I mean she did not look any thing like her picture that she had in her profile. I knew that she had a kid and that she was a widow at least once. And that she was older then me and that she didn’t have a job. But still I am glad not 2 times. Thank G-D I didn’t have my beer goggles on cause WOW I do not how I how I would have explained this one to my friends LOL

JSRoter's photo
Wed 11/28/07 12:04 AM

sorry guys didnt mean to just jump in and interupt. I just logged on and read what was going on and was like damnnoway but I relly dont think drinking everything in the bar could of helped that one. That kind of **** just isnt right

This one goes much further then the one you may wake up next to the next morning if you drink. Thank G-D I was sober and it was not at a bar. LOL

Jeffrey

JSRoter's photo
Wed 11/28/07 12:01 AM
Hi Kate,
I am not sure what you meen?

Jeffrey

JSRoter's photo
Tue 11/27/07 11:59 PM

i have to give you credit there JS I dont think I would of stayed long enough to even sart a conversation much les see a mouse and a attck.

I got to tell you that you just made me laugh. LOL Let me tell you I had to try to figure out a polite way to get my self out of the situation. I didn’t so I sat there and just listened to her politely. Then I just excused my self by saying I don’t think we are going to work out. She wanted an exclamation and I had to tell her it was a gut feeling that we were not going to work out. The real reason is be cause I didn’t want to hurt her feelings.

JSRoter's photo
Tue 11/27/07 11:41 PM
Edited by JSRoter on Tue 11/27/07 11:44 PM

Well I have a nightmare from another site not this one (knock on wood) but the guy lied to me about his age and he just went out and kissed me, it was like a horse trying to eat my face. He was just an all round wierd guy!

Kate

Kate,

Let me tell you. I had the night off early from work so I desided to contact the person online who I made contact with and seemed to click with. I let her know I am off tonight and wanted to know if she was free tonight. Well as it turns out she has a kid no surprices cause she told me sort of about him. Well I went over her house to talk and meet her. Brought her floweres for witch she had no vase. Found out that she looks nothing like her picture. She is way fatter then her pic. Her son is also fat. Her and her son suffer from Pnnic atacks and her son had one while I was there. she allo suffers from panick attack and diabeeties (yes probly spelled wrong). Her house smelled bad and ws a compleat desastore and i saw a mouse run by. What was one to think??????????? Also she is not only a widow one but 2 times so she sais. Her first hubby died from cancer and her second from a heart attack. Sorry but way too much for me BYeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

JSRoter's photo
Tue 11/27/07 10:48 PM
Ok tonight was a first date of some one I met in this site. It was the worst date I have ever had. I will not get in to details or names to preserve the persons identity. But on the phone and through instant messenger we seemed to click till I found out the real true her. What was your first date night mare from a site like this or from this site?????????????????

Jeffrey

JSRoter's photo
Tue 11/27/07 10:42 PM
Edited by JSRoter on Tue 11/27/07 10:46 PM

JSRoter's photo
Tue 11/27/07 01:48 PM

A few links to get you started.

http://www.nps.gov/blac/planyourvisit/valley-sites-east-providence-pawtucket-central-falls.htm

http://www.visitrhodeisland.com/facts_history/history.aspx

www.providenceartclub.org
web.provlib.org

http://newenglandtowns.org/rhode-island/north-kingston
Wickford Village quaint historic village

There are some lovely places around Rhode Island and Tiverton/Newport to take a drive:
Tiverton, Rhode Island - Four Corners - Sakonnet Vineyards
Coastal Roasters - great coffee - Tiverton RI

Hay Thanks for the links I will be sure to check them out.

Wish me luck every one tonight I have my first date with some one I met on this site.

Jeffrey

Previous 1