Community > Posts By > leifygreens

leifygreens's photo
Thu 07/28/11 10:53 PM
for having weapons of mass destruction

leifygreens's photo
Thu 07/28/11 10:30 PM

I'll be friends with anyone. Just, the really hot chicks are funner to spend time with.. Sorry, I'm straight. But, intellect does matter more than looks.

Whoa! Even though I am not sure whether to be offended or amused by this thread, it has me hooked!

I am going to head straight over to the local WalMart and ask the greeter there what constitutes as "intelligent", "funner" (haha....that kills me!) and "a really hot chick"! Then, just for the hell of it, I will get his opinion on where I might fit into that scale!

Wal-Mart does NOT sell any of those, nor do they endorse them!!!!

LMAO! I'm not judging you, rpwollf.....laughing with you, because this thread was GREAT!

Bahahaha!

It is pretty entertaining how people pick everything apart......................

Maybe it was just the way it was worded.....unfortunately with text, the context of the writer may be perceived much differently by the reader.

No worries rpwollf, I understand you are mourning the loss of your friend. I hear ya!

leifygreens's photo
Thu 07/28/11 10:29 PM

I'll be friends with anyone. Just, the really hot chicks are funner to spend time with.. Sorry, I'm straight. But, intellect does matter more than looks.

Whoa! Even though I am not sure whether to be offended or amused by this thread, it has me hooked!

I am going to head straight over to the local WalMart and ask the greeter there what constitutes as "intelligent", "funner" (haha....that kills me!) and "a really hot chick"! Then, just for the hell of it, I will get his opinion on where I might fit into that scale!

LMAO! I'm not judging you, rpwollf.....laughing with you, because this thread was GREAT!

Bahahaha!

It is pretty entertaining how people pick everything apart......................

Maybe it was just the way it was worded.....unfortunately with text, the context of the writer may be perceived much differently by the reader.

No worries rpwollf, I understand you are mourning the loss of your friend. I hear ya!

leifygreens's photo
Thu 07/28/11 10:28 PM

Bahahaha!

leifygreens's photo
Thu 07/28/11 10:16 PM
Cleaned out the Jell-O aisle at the store!

leifygreens's photo
Thu 07/28/11 10:12 PM
for distracting the Troopers while "Lil" Streaked down the road

leifygreens's photo
Thu 07/28/11 10:09 PM
Thinks Urkel Is The MAN!!!!!!!

leifygreens's photo
Thu 07/28/11 06:06 PM
Pets Fleas

leifygreens's photo
Thu 07/28/11 04:38 PM
Batman

leifygreens's photo
Thu 07/28/11 04:36 PM
Has 100 pairs of shoes

leifygreens's photo
Thu 07/28/11 04:36 PM
High 5 Back at ya!!!

leifygreens's photo
Thu 07/28/11 04:34 PM
Has a pet lizard named Rico

leifygreens's photo
Thu 07/28/11 10:00 AM
Did He Even Mention Oral???

HSNTY

leifygreens's photo
Thu 07/28/11 09:55 AM
Kris Kross will make you Jump Jump!!!!scared scared scared

leifygreens's photo
Thu 07/28/11 09:41 AM
Listens to A Flock Of Seagulls at full blast

leifygreens's photo
Thu 07/28/11 12:01 AM
leifygreens with the win for the night!!! PHEW!!!!!

leifygreens's photo
Wed 07/27/11 11:58 PM
I wouldn't forget about you two :)

leifygreens's photo
Wed 07/27/11 11:57 PM
BOO!!!!!!!!!!

leifygreens's photo
Wed 07/27/11 10:56 PM
Dr. Dre

leifygreens's photo
Wed 07/27/11 10:54 PM
Do I need to read you a bedtime story or something?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9